Updated smoke reports

I couldn’t locate a current thread with smoke reports, so I decided to create one. Everyone is welcome to ask and share information about any of ILGM’s strains here so we can all make choices on our next grows.

8 Likes

I will go first. Curious about Bruce Banner and GG4. Have had local GG4 and while it was strong it’s tasted like 80s brick weed and was harsh. No real clean flavor profiles.

8 Likes

I feel the same way about GG#4. I’m smoking some right now. Not impressed with the flavor. The effect is right on, though.

7 Likes

My favorite smoke, if we’re talking flavor profile, would be a tie between WWxBB & Strawberry Cheesecake.

5 Likes

I have Chocolope, Amnesia Haze, Big Bud curring right now and will give a report on them in the near future.

I used NFTG so all my grows came out really clean with very little throat hit. The WW had a sweet berry flavor. The GL was sweet and earthy kind of like tabacco. The Chronic widow smelled and tasted spicy but smells alot stronger then it hits.

6 Likes

I didn’t care for the Amnesia Haze I grew. It tasted incense-y & slightly metallic, though very sweet. I was going to try a Neville’s Haze auto, but it’s described as sweet metallic tasting, too.

5 Likes

That might be a trait of the hazes. I don’t like diesels so I’m a little worried about gg4 and Bruce Banner. My AH smelled sweet and fruity. My Chocolope smelled like chocolate and bananas. The smells are coming back in the jars now.

5 Likes

Yummmm…chocolate & bananas.

6 Likes

strains look new

Set to watching! This is a very needed thread! Still got some super skunk curing but will have a report in a couple weeks.

3 Likes

Does anyone have info on Black Widow yet? Looks like a solid hard hitter but how does it smoke?

2 Likes

Anyone here smoked mk ultra? If so any good?

Were there any problems with your Amnesia Haze grow, or you just didn’t care for it?

1 Like

I’m curious about black widow as well.

2 Likes

She grew wonderfully! I just don’t seem to care for straight haze flavor. It’s like smoking Nag Champa wrapped in foil.

4 Likes

Here’s a question for all. What would I grow outdoor with alot of cbd. Needs to be smooth as possible. My wife needs the high cbd, but she hates to cough.

1 Like

@LittlebitofTexas you can control the harshness yourself by the nutes you use and good flushing at the end.

It depends on what you need the CBD for to determine your strain. My Gold Leaf is awesome with good CBD. I use it in edibles for pain relief, anti inflammation, anxiety, sleep and digestive symptoms. But it is a nice smooth smoke as well with good flavor

4 Likes

@elheffe702 my Amnesia Haze was a monster plant that grew without problems. It smells very good at about 3 weeks in the jar. I will probably sample it this weekend

3 Likes

@Daddy thats what I need it for. My wife has several health issues. Im growing bag weed. It is ok, but buds stay small, no matter what I do. Smoking it ain’t to terrible, and it will def give you couch lock. But looking to grow a better strain. Thank you

2 Likes

@LittlebitofTexas Gold Leaf is the call then. And it grows huge with big yields. Grown it twice with a little over 8oz each time of good buds and a couple oz of trim

2 Likes