Updated pics of my 2 outdoor babies in New England

Click the circle top right. The one with a single letter in it.
Now click on your name in the drop down.

Next click on ummmmm crap. Activity.

Look through and find said post. I think once to it you can flag it so its saved under your flagged posts.

Its a bookmark. At bottom of post it has a little drop down menu for controls. Click that then click the flag/bookmark and it saves under your bookmarks

1 Like

No bud rot or catepillars here. I think I have a mite issue. Which I will deal with next week when my Dr. Zymes arrives.

2 Likes

Let us know what you think of this stuff. Always looking for good treatments.

Captain Jack’s Deadbug Brew and Safer BtK along with 3% peroxide all work well for different things.

How about some closer shots of your damaged leaves so we can weigh in on what is gnawing on it.

2 different plants

1 Like

Also concerned about 1 indoor…

Heat stress on the upper plant. Can’t tell on the other one: too dark.

Shade cloth or a parasol during the heat of the day: remember a cannabis plant is happy at temps YOU are happy with.

Temps are good here now. 70-80 daytime. Other one i will repost pic at halftime…

External Media

Myfriendis410

ILGM Mentor

September 29

Heat stress on the upper plant. Can’t tell on the other one: too dark.

Shade cloth or a parasol during the heat of the day: remember a cannabis plant is happy at temps YOU are happy with.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Weedlvr0321

September 29

2 different plants [Screenshot_2019-09-28-23-33-42.png]

[Screenshot_2019-09-28-23-34-52.png]

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

A buddy of mine grows outdoors only. He has more problems animals like deer, wild boar and flooding. He planted 12 plants early Spring and only had 2 make it to harvest.

I’m glad I can’t grow outdoors with all the problems I’ve heard about since joining.

I think my only issue is russet mites…i cant grow tomato here either because the leaves turn and then plant dies…i am hopimg dr. Zymes can help. I have indoor grow also.

Where in New England are you…??? I am in MA and this year I have 6 beautiful babies outdoors…

2 Likes

I am in MA, also. Great plants! Those pics you saw were my crop from last year. No outdoor this year, just indoor. Wife and teenager shamed me into the basement :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where in MA??? I am on the North Shore… This year I have 6 outside and 9 indoors…

I got 6 flowering plants, three newborns, and a couple hundred lady bugs, at the moment. I’m about 20 minutes outside the 495 belt in north central MA

Ladybugs are good…they eat the pests that destroy our plants…:grin::grin::grin::grin::+1::+1::+1::+1: Wish we had ladybugs here… :disappointed:

They have feasted on my aphids!

2 Likes

So what your saying is leave the ladybugs alone… thanks I did not know that. I will be good to them. Here’s a pic of my outdoor grow in Michigan. Maui, Blueberry(wife said it is pretty grow that one), strawberry cough and Blackberry Kush

1 Like

They bring good luck and means you’ll have a good harvest.

1 Like

Cool they’re in my area
Ger

1 Like

They also love gnats, spider mites and Leafhoppers… Wish I had them here…:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed: