Update to my "Can these plants be saved?" post of 28 May

I posted the topic and pictures in reaction to yellowing leaves, falling leaves and brown spots on the edges of leaves, and received some really helpful advice. I had been on the verge of chopping them down, assuming that they were sick.
I followed the suggestions and insight, on this forum. I pH’d my water, switched to plain water and stopped the nutrients and watched.
The plants are now at 91 days, the plants are looking healthy, still seem to be growing - there are even signs of new growth, the colas seem to to be gaining density and the overall appearance is healthier plants. I may have switched to plain water for flushing too soon, the trichomes are still clear so I may be further away from harvest than I anticipated.
I’ may do another update for any change, but for sure at harvest…

3 Likes

That is good to hear! Would have been better if you posted to your original topic so we could see where they were then compared to now.

1 Like

Thanks, I thought that creating a new topic would get more visibility, that posting to the original topic would be apt to get lost.

1 Like

Its never lost to you, all of your topics should be listed under your profile summary.

1 Like