- Method:Fox Farms Ocean Forest potting Soil.
- Vessels: Fabric Grow bags 5 gallon
- PH of Water, Tap water.
- PPM/TDS No nutrients
- Indoor or Outdoor. Indoor tent
- Light system 600 watt full spectrum LED
- Temps; HIGH 60s/ Low 70s
- Humidity; we have a digital hygrometer that gives a different reading than the dehumidifiers reading so still trying to figure this out Seems like it’s hanging around low to mid 40s
- Ventilation system; No. We have a fan blowing out of one of the ports Meant for a ventilation system and one fan blowing in from one of the ports.
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, dehumidifier
- Co2; Yes, No. no.
Looking good, how long since the 12/12 flip?
It’s been about 7 and a half weeks. Opinions? Comments?
Do you have any white light pics of the whole plant? She’s getting frosty but there’s still a lot of white pistils, she’ll get bigger before she’s done
She looks good, this was one of the 1st strains I grew back in the 90s, so pungent and delicious.
This is all I have right now.
Nice plants, I only wish mine looked so good! Still got a way to go so expect even bigger buds