Update on the Zkittlez Auto Day50

8th week alive, starting 5th week of flower. 1st grow. :v:

9 Likes

Nice job!

3 Likes

Thanks bro … this was the auto in with the blue knight photo. Basically have grown this one under 12/12 since week2. Very impressed with it, can only wonder how it would have turned out under 18/6 light schedule and longer under the T5.

3 Likes

Awesome job man

1 Like

Dose it smell like a bag of Skittles candy?
I want to grow this next round for me
Nice work and great looking plant

1 Like

It’s definitely sweet but had an issue with a humidifier that caused an old damp basement smell in the tent. Removed it and the smell is almost gone and so now the smell in which we all love is starting to be more noticeable. Before the dampess, it did have a sweet smell early into flowering. I’ll update you Asa that odor is completely gone and I can say for sure what it gives off. But it’s been a dream to grow for my 1st attempt. Only topped once. And it naturally did a great job spacing itself out. Really only needed to LST 2-3 branches that where casting a partial shadow on sites behind/below. Had a photo already going so this thing has been growing under 12/12 light schedule since germination

1 Like

Nice little grow. She is making you proud.

1 Like

One thing through, out my research and prep for even adventuring into this, Im worried about mildew/mold. Colas are already looking great and I’m no where close to them starting to fatten and swell. They are going to be dense asf and this is all knew to me so concern grows that I’m going to go wrong somewhere and mold is going to ruin it. And I’d hate for that much dedication, time, and money to go down the drain

1 Like

Are you the one ppl go to about a diy led lights? If so I’d like some info. The vivosun 600w led I have is nice but It doesn’t cover the length of the tent. Have a 2x4x6. Would like to make one that would run almost the entire 4 ft

1 Like

Just dropped one of these. Also here is my DIY lights that may interest you.

2 Likes

Check out link provided by @Jbum. If that doesn’t work we can try to come up with something else.

Is that diy light you made in a 2x4 tent?

Yes one of them is

1 Like

Definitely need to do this. Frustrating that I have a good space not being used by the light doesn’t reach

1 Like