Update on Sour D, CBD Kush, AK 47, and Super Skunk

I feel certain the Sour Diesel, CBD Kush and AK 47 are meeting the Grim Reaper this weekend if not Thursday or Friday. Question is how dry do I want them to be and is it necessary to have them go 48 hours of dark before I do the chop?

Sour Diesel

CBD Kush

AK 47

Super Skunk. Probably about 2-3 weeks more.

6 Likes

Just beautiful pics. Good luck with your harvest

1 Like

Thanks. Excited and worried all at once. First Grow and first harvest. The Sour D has hermied on me in the last week and have been cutting the male nanners out. Maybe I’ll get a few free seeds out of it. They are at 14 weeks today from sprout above soil.

1 Like

Turf farmer:

Looking GREAT!!!

:open_mouth: :crazy_face: :thinking:

1 Like

Bravo, bravo! Beauuuuuutiful looking bud my friend. Well done!

1 Like

Thanks to both of you. It’s been an adventure the past 3 months, but hopefully the dry and cure will go good. I’ll hopefully update after the cut with good news.

1 Like

GREAT looking girls! nice job

1 Like

That’s a beautiful garden! Nice work

1 Like

Thanks for the complimentents everyone. They still don’t match up to others but I feel good that I have made it from seed to harvest with my first real grow. Just curious if anyone has any info or advice as to if I I should allow my pots to dry down completely before I harvest and also if it is necessary to place them in darkness for 48 hours before cutting to hang dry. I’ve read about the 2 days of dark but haven’t seen much info in terms of how dry to have the plants be in terms of the pots drying out. Thanks.

Sounds like a wrestling show! Nice bud too!

1 Like

:joy:
Didn’t think of that will till I reread the post. It’s gonna be a show that’s for sure.

1 Like

I grow the Auto’s until I see the 1st sign of amber crystals. I haven’t pushed out any seeds yet. All your plants from hermie seeds will have seedy buds.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. The SD has been the most temperamental of the bunch. She has been in flower the longest of all the plants. Yet the slowest to ripen completely. She hasn’t got the best treatment unfortunately and definitely her requirements weren’t met and never seemed to correlate with the other 3 plants or any of them for that matter. Whether it be fertilizer, water usage, light distance, etc. Not sure if it has to do with 4 different strains or if the same differences would occur with 4 plants of the same strain? Definitely learned a lot on how to read the plants as the go through the life cycle. Probably one of the most enjoyable and rewarding experiences I’ve ever been through.