Update on my unknown

So entering week 4 of flower, plants looks good apart from the yellowing which was a ph issue now corrected. Its been a hard run these last few weeks, had the ph problem, had catapillars, very dense foliage to thin out but hopefully on track now for a good run home. My first grow outdoors with an unknown strain of indica.
Done a bit of defoliation this morning and some very light lst by spreading out and staking up the main colas to get optimal air/sun.
Love to know what some of you more experienced players think and if you think it will be a good crop.

This is wkwk 1 of flower.

This is wk 4 before defoliation:

This is wk 4 after defoliation and lst:

8 Likes

Outstanding! Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

looks great, I wanna try to grow outside but those pesky cops don’t like it lol

1 Like

you are showing an iron deficiency. the yellowing of the leaves near the stalk. probably a ph issue.

looks good otherwise and it may correct itself

3 Likes

I’m seeing the same

2 Likes

So little update here.
Looks like it might be starting to recover from whatever was hurting my lady. Seeing a little green come back into the buds/flowers/leaves.
But can anyone tell me why some seem to be far more developed than others? Is it just a light issue from being outdoors(shade etc) or is my girl at different stages. Also some are fattening some are st stingy, what’s going on.

@BudzMS @alexankh @HappyHydroGrower @BobbyDigital @MidwestGuy @kellydans @oldmarine
I’m just tagging those who have commented before on my post/s.

These stringy ones??

2 Likes

I have no clue, its just crazy looking to me, I hope it keeps getting better

1 Like

So nit of an update as its been just over 2 wks since the last pics i posted above.
Buds are fattening and recovery is still ongoing but looks as tho i might still get some kind of harvest. Done probky my last trim on her today. Due for some nutes tomorrow. Battling storms and rain here last 2 days.:man_facepalming:
How long do you think these have keft.

1 Like

1 of ilgm’s strains is Harlequin and it can get variegated so it might be genetic. Also Bud sites too close to the lights can bleach out.