Update on my Tahoe OG Kush

Happy Sunday fellow farmers. These are the TOGK I started from seed on March 16. The smaller two I started one week later cause I thought I was gonna lose that one seedling in the back. All had the same germination environment but as you can see a couple seem to have picked up more Indica traits and the other two more stretchy Sativa. (Im guessing thats why two stretched anyway) I was gonna cull that one in back because it kinda dampened when it was tiny but recovered. It doesnt appear to be a big producer but I’m thinking just train the crap out of it. I thought about just bending it in half to start…thoughts? I just transplanted the two smalls. I really want to keep these down but I see a lot of advice forums advising to top above the 5th node but they seem to stretch up more than Id like by the time they reach that stage. Does anybody just top at like the 3rd node.?
Uploading: 20220409_234609.jpg…
Uploading: 20220409_234617_HDR.jpg…
Processing: 20220407_125642_HDR.jpg…
Uploading: Just topped.jpg…
These are just about at that point.

1 Like

You need to be patient loading pictures it takes a while

Stretching among plants this young is due to inadequate lighting.

I usually top above the 4th real node. Don’t count the cotyledons or the first set of single fingered leaves as nodes.

You’ll need to wait for the pics to upload before hitting post/reply.

Look at the bottom of your window and watch the percentages and after you hit 100% hit the far right tv icon for a full preview. If you dig it hit send them. :+1:t2: