Update on my journal as i cannot post pics there 2x2x4

Transplanted Twisty today. Tomorrow I will top her as it’s been a long day. I’ve also noticed some yellowing on the ends of new growth. With some ends of leaves curling up. Does this mean my light is to close?

Sound good to me!! As long as it’s sealed and the filter can handle the fan capacity you should be fine. Have you done the math on the on the fan? I used a calculation saying that the fan should turnover the full space once a minute.

1 Like

@scylents i was thinking of just going with the 4 inch AC Infinity S4 with the 4 inch carbon filter. I wouldn’t imagine I would need anything bigger with my set up.

Also my power just went out and electric company says power will be off of about an hour an a half. Is this going to hurt my plants? i’m not in a legal state and there’s no where to move them. They are in total darkness until the power is back :pensive::pensive::pensive:

2 Likes

You have a balcony?:sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

1 Like

I do but they are in my closet and my 1 year old is in my room asleep. I don’t want to wake her up as she is cranky today. Also they are working on the apartments right outside of my balcony

2 Likes

They’ll be a OK. I would refer you here as it will make your worries seem super small…

http://thehomegrownhelpers.com/sam-from-south-africa-home-grower-education-from-abroad/

Keep calm and parent on!! :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Also here’s some photos after transplant and topping twisty. Also including some photos of yellowing and brown and curling leaves if anyone could help diagnose the problem. Electricity back up and running already.

3 Likes

She’ll be just fine. If you see my journal the plant on the now left was about as curly as yours is now. She has grown out of it beautifully (with very low nutes).

1 Like

Also i’m having trouble finding a trellis net for a 2x2. Anyone have a recommendation on where i can buy one at that’s already made? Most of the ones i’ve found online are for bigger area’s

2 Likes

I can only say that my shop was out of the small size too… no love for the small scale gromies!!

2 Likes

@scylents even on amazon i’m having trouble

2 Likes

Okay so I really feel like there is something going on here. I know y’all said to calm down, but the issue seems to be getting worse. I just transplanted Twisty the other day into fresh FFOF. Gave her a good watering about 1/2 gallon. This is her today​:sleepy::sleepy:

3 Likes

You will survive. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

FFOF is a hot soil. Looks like it could be burnt tips from the fresh transplant maybe?

Different plants react to nutes and things like that differently.

Seems like you may have a sensitive girl.

2 Likes

On another note when would be a good time to start using nutes? On the 19th they will be starting week 8 from seed. The healthier looking plant has been in the FFOF for about 6 weeks already. Could that possibly be why the tips on new growth are discoloring? She’s saying I’m hungry?

What are you growing? Looks good so far

@CannaNewbie it’s just a bag seed

1 Like

Look what I just got!!image

4 Likes

It puts out quite a bit more heat than the other light. Should I be running this light on full power? I put it together and plugged in. Didn’t adjust anything. What’s y’alls recommendation? Full power, Half Power? I can’t raise the light any higher as I’m out of room.