Update on MALE INTRUDER,black widow, indoor grow,in flower

Here’s a little update since I found that black widow#1 was a secrete male over a week ago. My 3skywalker ogs, the big tall Bruce banner, 2blackwidows and 1 chemdog#4 all seem to be ok so far​:flushed:this shit is stressful lol my plants aren’t ever stressed just me​:woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging::rofl:lol BUT I did contact customer service,they determined so far it was a hermi. And I’ve recently given them all my info,stats,from my grow journal to determine wether it’s genetic or stress related. And they said it was genetic since all my others are not male and my set up is not janky or rigged together. And offered to replace or pick a new kind which is cool.thank ILGM​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But now all my other girls are at the end of week 3flower( end of week 7 on the FF feeding schedule). And they are all looking great :raised_hands::raised_hands::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::pray::pray::pray:praying no more turn sex on me now​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::woman_facepalming: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Ilgm customer service has always been fantastic.

Although that didn’t look hermed to me, it looked straight up male.

1 Like

I’ve never had a plant hermi on me from any kind of stress…
Either light leaks or genetics or a last ditch effort to live on… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Forgive my Ignorance but what happens if you left the male in there with the girls

They are going to make babies life1

1 Like

Buds turn energy towards making seeds not THC!

1 Like

Lol Got it

Ya males are no good with what I want lol. But my girls are all starting to look reallly gooodd​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::pray::pray:

1 Like

Let’s see em

What the average height you let them go in Veg.

I know a lot of things play into that but I’m just curious
I’m limited on height this go round

My bag I see them. Wow there looking good

12 feet, maybe more! :laughing:

1 Like

2 Likes

Nice plenty of room