This is my first grow.

Fox farms soil
pH water 6.5
Temp mid 70- low 80 (currently)
Humidity 50% (currently)
1 tower fan
1 humidifier
2 monkey fans
6inch carbon setup up too extracting heat.

Week 5 I did upgrade the vivosun 2000 with the green beams 480 horticulture led. There on a 19/5 light cycle. Avoiding the consumers price gouging from 2pm-7pm They love it. This is my first grow. Haven’t had to do much little cal-mag. pH runoff is 6.2. not sure if I wanna do any pruning to the purple kush. I wanna open it up a little get some fan leaves out? What’s everyone’s opinions on that?..

3 Likes

Hi there, welcome to the neighborhood :grinning:
A little clean up of bottom area where looks like a few leaves touching soil. You can start lst anytime now. Be sure to tie your main to both sides of pot so u don’t pull her out when manipulating her leaves. Happy growing

3 Likes

Agree with above also I use ff soil and nutes so keep an eye out for your ppm # normally around week 5-6 a flush will be needed. Salt build up . Another thing been looking at your light ? Do u like it ? I like the price, thanks

2 Likes

Look great. Can prune bottom and insides. She is thick. Just flipped this crack. She has had 3 prunes and 10 clones total pulled. This crack will not open up so hoping for a good stretch. Photo.

1 Like

Massive upgrade from the vivosun. But that was an amazing light as well.

I’m end of week 5 starting to preflower. How many can I remove without adding alot of stress… she’s definitely thick…

1 Like

This grow I’m not doing any lst. I wanted to but probably should have back in veg. Around time In this pic this was May 18 little less then 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

If an auto you can let her stretch out a bit and do a final prune instead of right now. She will climb…open up and you can just remove what is not gonna be needed and let her go to the finish. Just me. Straight up is how i usually grow. Just remember…fans feed flowers. Auto is not forgiving.

I’ll take better pics tomorrow. She is thick though.

1 Like

Set to watching! Love a GDP! Hope that’s ok? They look lovely and bushy so far! You going to do any tieing down?

1 Like

Se7en I’m not this time around gunna just let them be and do there thing

1 Like

Wicked stuff! I have four on the go, gunna do LST on two, and nothing on the others and do a comparison

1 Like

Se7en for sure lmk how that goes… I’ll post more pics today of mine

1 Like

Most certainly will bro!

1 Like

Update. Pruned them both up a bit.