Upcoming event! Jan 1 Grow-Off

When # 48 comes up I’m taken it " WHY "

thP9732R8Y

2 Likes

secretly the ranks all matter… shhhh

Do you have a tally of the participants yet? Just curious because Jan 1 is still off in the near distance but whos to say I bean doesn’t happen to fall in some water that day.

you are welcome to join the list. we will open the official grow forum to take entries soon.

2 Likes

Yea i realized it was just a tally and not a ranking. But can i request a move to 24? Or 8… ijs :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Wow!!!.. small world, North central mass near Gardner. Lookn like 8” plus here. Gotta luv New England!!

1 Like

I am 29. Cool. 2+9= 11. So I should. Be #1 in two categories. I already won y’all just don’t realize it yet. :tongue::tongue::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

that is some logic there :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Yep, 8" of heavy wet snow. Boo. Snowblower struggled a bit this AM, may be time for a tuneup.

Seems to be a lot of MA people here on this site. Enjoying our stately freedoms.

@smokin_ernie

Scroll up to # 3

@PigmanBBQ AND @Sixpackdad

You two guys can have it…I don’t miss it one bit…lmao

@garrigan62 @Sixpackdad Oh!!.. come on!.. I just blew my snow blower belt on cord wood scrap that i didnt clean up enough in the driveway. Doesnt get any beter then that.:joy::joy:

1 Like

Sound interesting I may give it a go myself and see if we’re up to it so wat we have to do wat is jst grow the best lookin buds in a normal 30-33cm pot or can some xample to me etc bless I think I save that seed for then can we do autos or is it jst fems

Autos. Super autod. Fems. XXLs. Bring what u got

3 Likes

Wat XXL and super autod fam

XXL are genetics bres to grow HUGE. Like ginormous. And Super Autos are the same. Just Autos. And huge. Google Jamaican Berry or Big Bud XXL

2 Likes

Jberry is my girl, m’kay?

2 Likes

Sorry for snitchin Betty… only one i could think of without googling myself :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’ll google you, mofo. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Haha google me and u better not mind homemade amateur vids :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes