Unsure - Nute Burn, Deficiency or No Worries

Hi! Second grow round… I seem to get going really well then about half way through (bout week 6-8)I have been running into issues that look like this… temps are around 70 during light on and 64 at night - leaf temps are around 70-72 - light is Mars Hydro SP-3000 about 20". PH water between 6.5 - 7.3 run-off has been low 6’s. Happy Frog Soil. I have not been adjusting the PH to be the same each time - is that the issue? Been doing Molasses, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom Cal-Mag. I have not done a flush. I have not tried Epsom salt as im unsure how to including it. Any suggestions - I think I’m close to making her happy.

1 Like

You also need Grow Big for the nitrogen in it.

Do you know your runoff pH and PPM?

3 Likes

That could be it - I stop using it once flowering as I thought it said to switch to Tiger Bloom versus “in addition too”.

1 Like

Plants need nitrogen for the whole grow cycle. Nitrogen is very important the first 4 weeks in flowering, as the most rapid growth a plant will experience is in the beginning of flowering.

1 Like

You should follow the feeding schedule at 50% at the bare minimum. The purple on the leafs is normal but def looks like they could use some nitro. Here is the most recent ff schedule i could find for you. Hope this helps

Aa you can see, you still use the grow big, just do not overdue it. It will cause leafy budz

Right on, that makes sense, thank you!

I’m gonna say that looks just like phosphorus deficiency in mid stage at least.

@KumarMadison @MidwestGuy & @Poseidon1 have you covered, both very experienced Pharmers. :+1:t2:

1 Like