Unreliable online seed suppliers!

Cheers bro that means a lot

They were for awhile but they had a falling out I believe. But I always had 100% germination with AMS seeds and delivery.

At last i got a reply from Seedsman, they are investigating why i didnt get a reply to like half a dozen messages!! They have decided to reship my order with tracking, so hopefully i will get my Gelat.OG and black sugar seeds eventually.
I really wanted them to come good as i am after the Bruce Banner strains they have.
thanks for the input everyone it really helps.
As for AMS dont bother they have gone from bad to worse never again.
@garrigan62 @anon78295680 @Sth61The420State @Familyman @neckNflu

2 Likes

I like Seedsman. There freebies have all sprouted and growing.

2 Likes

Great news @blackthumbbetty @anon78295680 @garrigan62 @Sth61The420State @Ausgrow @MattyBear @dbrn32 my seeds arrived so they upgraded my order from 3 Gelat og to 5, the freebies where upgraded also :+1: 3 Northern soul and 5 skywalker cookies, anyone know about these strains? Only took two weeks from spain to Australia pretty good.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Good for you my friend. Now let’s see what you can do with them …. I’ll be watching 1

1 Like

What strains did you get mate?

Will do my best with them, just in week 4 of flower with my others, so wont be long till the next grow :grin:

Just ordered the strain i have been after for a while, the original Bruce Banner regular seed by Darkhorse genetics. @anon78295680 @Familyman @Sth61The420State @blackthumbbetty @neckNflu @dbrn32 @MattyBear @DoobieNoobie will tag you all in on the grow when it happens, not been this exited since my divorce :star_struck:

Description

This is the original cross that created Bruce Banner. Same female. Same male. The outstanding BB3 and BB5 phenos were found in less than a dozen of these seeds. Now the legendary seeds are finally unleashed on the public.

5 Likes

Sounds good! Definitely tag me when you do

2 Likes