Unknown strain start

Hey guys the little ones are doing good now. :+1:

2 Likes

They look hungry. Transplant time!

1 Like

Oh yeah since I gave them some cal mag and fed them they have jumped.

Trying to figure out how to do this with a short of room :laughing:

1 Like

Guys look at the glow up of the babies. Yes I am running them in the solo cups due to space restrictions. I will better plan the next run lol :laughing::joy: and I just flipped them to a 12/12 cycle just for fun. They are bag seeds so hopefully they will be female. If not I’m not but so mad lol :joy: also I want to see how good I can solo cup them lol if they are female. Even if there is a male along with females included I may let them go full term just to get seeds from them so I can have a small stock of mids seeds to cross with in the future so I can test some different breeds. What do you all think?

1 Like

Out of likes Brother Shaggy, I like it man! They’re growing like….weeds :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

My bet for the beast are the ones in the Mickey D cups :love_you_gesture:

They are oh wow just a day difference

2 Likes

I’ll say! It’s on now to watch these grow :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Oh yes can’t wait.

Love the growth!

1 Like

Hey everyone the unknown plants are doing good. Still waiting to sex them lol

2 Likes

Still waiting on them to show the sex lol

2 Likes

Well guys this is the end of the unknown stain grow.

I gifted them to someone who just wants the plant who doesn’t smoke. They just love the leaves. Also one did pop male as you can see in the pictures. The other two I still couldn’t tell. But I do have another grow coming up with some special autos so I will be starting that right after the blue haze finishes.

3 Likes

Oof, sorry for your loss. At least the male appears full male, so if they’re being kept for breeding they’ll produce good reg seeds instead of herms. :v:

1 Like

Yeah so I gifted all of them to someone who really just loves the plants and leaves.

2 Likes

Looking good on the old mystery grows CJ :love_you_gesture: