Unknown strain start

I’m all out of likes.

They look hungry already!

2 Likes

Oh yeah I just fed them this morning.

1 Like

@Dr.ofSmokology and this is the sprouts I have. I don’t know why but the new ones are showing spots on the leaves.

1 Like

I may be wrong, but she looks a bit overwatered… :thinking:

What do you think @Covertgrower ?

2 Likes

I was told the same thing but I let them dry fully out and I only run until run off like I do with my big girls and then I leave these until I see the soil is completely dry in the see through cup.

1 Like

Have you start feeding them yet? :thinking:

1 Like

They look hungry :rofl:
I think they’re ready for a real pot.

1 Like

I started feeding them once the second set of leaves popped up with 1/4 strength mix cause I didn’t want to over feed them. They are in a 50% top soil 25% sand 25 % Black kow mix

1 Like

Should I switch the pot?

I’d personally wait just until they’re healthy again. Stand by for real advice. :rofl:

1 Like

I would definitely transplant and feed. Ph meter to check run off would be helpful to getting things back in order.
Ph for soil should be about 6.0-6.5.

2 Likes

I’m totally with @Covertgrower on this one. Transplanting might help a lot… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Ok I will do that here in the next few days if that’s what needs to be done I need to pick up two more cloth pots I only have one and I wasn’t expecting to have to transplant so soon I keep all of my ph for these and my girls in flowering at 6.3 range or as close as I can to it.

1 Like

Well I made a oops this week lmao :rofl: I went to my local stare and bought 3 fabric got home and found out that they are 10 gal pots… I thought they were 5 gal pots and I don’t have the room for them. Lmao :rofl::rofl: so now I have to wait for restock :laughing::rofl:

2 Likes

The little ones have perked up very nicely. Still waiting for more 5 gal fabric pots to come in to stock. Still have fingers crossed I get a female out of the 3 but hope all 3 are female.

Also what could that brown spot on the 3rd plant be?? @Covertgrower @Graysin @kaptain3d @Dr.ofSmokology @OGIncognito

3 Likes

Looking good brother, the brown spot could be from a water droplet?? :love_you_gesture:

Saw a few water droplets on the others and the light will burn those spots :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

That’s also what I think… :thinking:

2 Likes

@OGIncognito @kaptain3d ok yeah I slashed them by mistake watering

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I do this myself every once in awhile. It’s easy to do when they’re that small and close to the medium.

4 Likes