Unknown strain grow journal

Now that’s what I’m shooting for. Mine came out ok…but you’re are far better.
I took down the two 1000 watt bulbs and replaced them with 400 watt hps.
This brought down the heat by 25 degrees. It is now a steady 78
degrees. This should have a better out come on my clones.

Will

Yes temps are very important more less light as well , but hot climates will definitely lessen the yields . But I don’t know about better , more less experimental , it was your methology of feeding that got me to this point , and I totally thank you and appreciate your help . Need to say this plant was a bag seed , unknown genetics , and I had 3 and did away with two , not knowing they would revive as this has …but almost there .

I can’t wait to see the root mass once it’s finished ?

Yup and I will use the 1000watt on the last 3 weeks of flower. But yes this should help the yield this time around.
By the way…how have you been?

Will

By the way Yoshi…I should have my new tent today. It will be for vegging only it’s going to be way cool 48x48x80

Will

I been dealing with some health issues , I was suppose to be having surgery on my neck , but got rejected . But in a lot of pain , getting very scared of the stock market , something catastrophic is about to happen for as the market , not comforting , trying to get my hot-shot truck leased on to a broker contract , and my sister is having more bad days than good …but all in all brother , I’m doing well …waiting on time to kill me !!!

1 Like

Well time will get us all Yoshi!!
Maybe you need to toke that smoke for your pain!!
Now when the new tent arrives today I will put the clones in there until they have complety recovered from me over trimming them.
I plan on them getting back on track mailing that is.

Will

Your mainline looks good yoshi!

Day 36- stretching the mains until they can be tied to the tomato ring. Probably a few more days. Thanks for looking!

I waited until the first stretch in flower before I tied them , that’s about the third week and the stalk becomes very strong and solid . But hey you doing a great job in your own way , can’t wait to hear the results brother .

1 Like

Day 37- Ive decided to flip the switch and do a gradual flower. I’m currently using a 18/6 light cycle with a 400 watt MH. Tonight when the light kicks on I’ve set it to 14/10. I’m going to use that setting for a few days and then move it to 12/12 with my 400 watt HPS. Thanks for looking!

This is what i’em looking for in my plants. I’ll post some pic of them s o you guy’s can see if I’m doing it right.

If you all don’t mind

Will

Go for it. That’s what these forums are for. So people can offer advice or tips from there own grow experiences

I cut this at 40% milky , but this is the smallest of the 5 I had left growing , and I’ll let the 4 remaining to finish together , but it’s like they are getting bigger by the days .

Awesome! I’m hoping for similar results

I cut a stalk of my Kushan plant , it’s about 30% milky , but I’m gone let it go full Amber . Actually I stop the flower nutrients a week ago , but I’m gone give it 5 ml with mass and see if it blows up ah little , especially since I remove a stem of the main line …cross fingers .

I’m really impressed with the bag seed plant , but getting anxious for a main lined white widow grow . I’m shooting for 16 colas , one plant .

Will be ordering a few different auto’s for winter , after my next go . Man you are to see the roots of my 2 outside plants I decided to do away with , two much of risk .

Hey brother did you check out the weedy link , pretty cool site , give more details of details .

Day 6 of flowering. 12/12 under a 400watt HPS. She’s stretching still so I tied her to the tomato ring. All but the gimpy main. Thanks for looking.