Unknown Seeds is this normal

A friend of mine gave me some seeds but he said he didn’t know what strain it is. I grew the seed into thease beautiful lady’s but in the 5th week of flowering they started turning purple

I am a newbie grower and just don’t know is this normal

12 Likes

A badaxx phenotype there. I’d cut a clone or 4. Being unknown you may not come across another gem litter that. They’re beautiful!

Edit/add

Phenotypes are the physical traits they display. I’m supre jelly that is simply beautiful!

10 Likes

Those are some nice colors. As said above…grab some clones.

8 Likes

Yes those are gorgeous!

1 Like

can i clone in the 5th week of flower

can i clone in the 5th week of flower

5 Likes

Absolutely. I’d go for low branches - suckers that won’t produce much by way of buds. Look for stuff that the light isn’t reaching. Cut those off and go for your preferred clone method. Any way you clone cuttings of a plant will work for cannabis too. Stick it in a cup of water with lots of light (not intense but constant), or straight into soil you keep damp, or into a root starter plug (Root Riot or the like), or into rockwool cubes (my go-to).

She’ll reveg and look extra ugly/weird after the first few weeks, and roots will feel like they take ages to grow.

12 Likes

Also she looks like a strawberry cough strain but hard to say! :love_you_gesture:t2:

4 Likes

I hope they take. I really do. Those are showoff plants.

4 Likes

Agree with the rest take clones that is a beautiful plant

1 Like

`[quote=“dirtydave, post:9, topic:91119, full:true”]
Agree with the rest take clones that is a beautiful plant
[/quote]

thanks to everybody i am 70 and this my first real grow got lucky i guess``
type or paste code here

3 Likes

thanks to you all

1 Like

They look beautiful bro u need to clone it

Google “monster cropping” and you’ll get how to clone a plant in flower.

1 Like

great information thanks

Dont give up on the clones if slow or ugly. Cloning in flower can take a bit of time but worth it I think sir.

3 Likes

Thank you for that reminder. I have 3 clones cut from flower myself - they’re only a couple days old but I’ve never done a reveg and clone simultaneously before. No idea what to expect in terms of length before viable

2 Likes

As long as alive @Graysin letem go. I have had some take few weeks before starting to reveg. When they do though look out. They explode. I have even had a single leaf left alive and catch. Will look funky though.

@Graysin dont you need any specific supplements for cloning? Like aloe Vera?

Thanks do you know if there’s any kind of testing that could be used to determine the strain of the plant and should I try to pollinate one branch and create seeds or just to clone thanks for all your help

1 Like

Amazing how strong the will to survive is and cloning is the best for multi stage growing.