Unknown seeds and the plant had a smell before flowering and with the beginning of the flowering stage and there is no smell is this normal

3 Likes

Lol yeah @Banda it’s normal for them to go through stages where they don’t seem as stinky, and according to my ol lady I’m :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: crazy that my room never stops smelling I just become nose blind :sweat_smile:

Welcome to the neighborhood… hang around most of us try to have fun while we learn

5 Likes

Welcome to the ILGM forum.

My current grow is doing something similar. It smelled quite a bit in veg and then the smell faded a bit in flowering. I had a GSC grow a few years ago that did the same thing.

That said, smell is usually generated by the terpines in trichomes, which are at a higher level during flowering. It doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, but I’ve experienced it oo.

1 Like

I alway wondered it happens to me too - Welcome :hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Banda Don’t worry, she’ll get all stinky again when the buds start stacking up

3 Likes

Hi @Banda. Welcome! During my first grow (where everything that could go wrong did), the whole house smelled but after curing the buds really don’t. Even the stinky Sour Diesel just smells like air.

1 Like