Unknown colors appears in the upper leaves

there is something appears again in the upper leaves as you will see in the below photos , so I need your advise if I am still doing good or I missed something ?

looks like it could be bugs check the underside of the leaves sometimes they are very small and hard to see maybe try dusting the leaves with diatomaceous earth or spray it with some neem oil :v:

1 Like

You should fill out a support ticket so we have all the info on your grow
A support ticket will also bring in one or more of the mods as well

1 Like

Should I remove all this infected leaves ?

Should I remove all infected leaves ?

no, any leaf with green on it is still working for you.

Now onto to the unanswered questions… Did you check underside of leaves for bugs… Did you fill out a support ticket so we know what you have going on, below is the ticket, fill it in as best you can…

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

1 Like

@Ron330
I am so sorry I can’t give any of th above information ,I am not expert at all , I bought the seeds from Amsterdam, all what I can tell is that it 2 months old , and I use phosphorus and potacium add to the soil every 10 days ,

Another thing please , I romeved the infected all the infected leave from roots , is that gonna hurt my plant ? Or will damage it ?
Thanks in advance

@khmohamed we don’t know enough about your grow to offer you any further advice. Please fill out the support ticket.

The picture is a close-up screenshot of your plant there’s a little black thing that could be a thrip I have multiple different bugs attacking my outdoor plants as long as you left enough green leaves on the plant they should survive The leaves on your plant are the nutrient factories they absorb sunlight and feed your plant so you don’t want to take too many all at once
:v:

1 Like

Looks like Ph swing to me .
What are Ph ing your water and nutes at?

1 Like

So it is better to remove all the infected leaves from its roots ? And if I did , is that will gonna hurt or damage the plant ?
@eric2

no you don’t whnt to remove the infected leavs keep them if they are green if it is bugs removing the leavs won’t stop them Google Neem oil and how to use it and diatomaceous earth :v: @khmohamed

2 Likes

If you decide to use DE make sure you go with Garden Grade or Food Grade. @khmohamed

2 Likes

@eric2 many thanks for your reply ,

Actually I did it , I romoved many leaves from its roots , so do you propose any action in order to extinguish damages?

@khmohamed Don’t remove anymore leaves until you treat the leaves you have left. The more you remove the more damage you will have.

I detect English is not your primary language.

NO REMOVE LEAVES UNLESS DEAD

KILL BUGS WITH FOODGRADE DE OR NEEM OIL.

Have a great Day! :v:

1 Like

@bob31 is an experienced grower I am not just trying to help do not remove any more leaves @khmohamed

2 Likes

@eric2 I don’t think he understood, because you told him not too twice and then he did it like that is what you said to do. I just don’t think he is following and I just want to be sure before there isn’t anything left of his plant. You are doing fine. I was hoping to re-enforce what you were saying.

2 Likes

@bob31 :joy::joy: , yes you are absolutely right , English is not my first language.

Please forgive me , it is my first time ever to grow any plant .

2 Likes

@eric2
Many thanks Eric

1 Like

ok brother welcome to ILGM and @eric2 is giving you great advice! Don’t do anything drastic and you will be fine! @khmohamed

2 Likes