Unique situation needs suggestions

So I’m a brand new first time grower. I have my first 3 girls that are 2 and a half weeks old. I have a brand new tent and all accessories to move them in to. However, since the birth of the little beauties. I found myself in the process of the buying the house I’m in. So w that I will have an appraiser from the bank coming to my house. I was informed that the appraiser had to report any cannibis growing to underwriting. Long story short…I can’t have my setup running for another couple weeks. Will they be ok in my closet/ the nursery for much longer w or doing harm to them? Any suggestions?
Uploading: 20210614_122054.jpg…
Uploading: 20210614_202629.jpg…

Appraisal should be something that is scheduled if they want to come inside the home. You should be able to work around that, no? In a perfect world someone could watch them for you. If you don’t have someone like that you can trust, hide them in car or something maybe?

2 Likes

The appraisal will definitely be scheduled. My thought was to put them outside but was afraid I’d mess things up by doing so. I appreciate the feedback and will be back on w much better questions once they’re in the permanent home. Thank you…

3 Likes

Outside would probably work. Plants are in veg, so if you’re extending light time won’t be a big deal. Biggest risk would probably be bringing bugs in. You can use some preventative sprays for that.

4 Likes

Welcome ! I would check with the bank and see it is possible they will just do a drive-by. I got a home equity line couple months back they called before arrival walked around in the yard ask a few questions Never asked to go in the house. and sent me a copy of the appraisal. As mentioned might look for that perfect spot outside to hide the plants.

2 Likes

Pictures?

Is there a way u can put them in a shed or a garahe maybe in a van or vehicle for a bit while they walk. Have the wofe go take the plants on a joy ride past the ocean view lol. Or put them in a closet and put a table in fron of the closet to not be accessible and start frying bacon. Bacon hides smells of everything :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve seen that people (college kids) have grown in large garbage cans. If you do this make sure they have plenty of shade, I bet the temps would be really high in the sun.

1 Like

Best answer ever !!!
Make sure to play proper music for them as well.

3 Likes

Yeah had a house guests and the weather was right so I put them outside for two weeks and they were infested with caterpillars. So careful with indoor plants going outside.

Trying to get them on here. But keeps coming up as file number and no pic. I’ll keep working on it. Sorry…

1 Like

Thanks to all that replied and not making it feel so awkward asking my question. I really have nobody else to turn to. I look forward to being in the community! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Now I’m hungry for bacon!

1 Like

When u do pics u have do select one at a time and wait for the check mark to pop up before selecting the pic image files camera and then pic u want. Just wait for check mark next to garbage can by the reply button befor u hit reply and 1 pic at a time i always hit the return button between pics it leaves a small space to gap pics to tell them apart a touch

Thank you so much brother!

Here ya go. With a little help from the community!

3 Likes

Very nice plants. You shouldn’t have a problem hiding those.
Spray the outside of a cardboard box with bug spray. Set plants in it and place outside while person is there.
If they dont smell much they are small enough to place in the pantry behind a stack of canned goods. Be inventive. This should be easy. Or behind a stack of cerial boxes.

1 Like

Yeah bro no smell easy to hide