Unhappiness for miss 13

Hey everyone, hope everyone is enjoying there day/night , I’m having a few issues with my g13 I’m not not sure what she’s missing ? Any advice ? I’m feeding general hydroponics the full line up. My pH is at 6.5-6.7 I flush every 2 weeks with run off at the same pH 6.5-6.7 . I have tried giving her a little extra bloom but that didn’t seem to do anything? I’ve read some plants need to be feed a 1-1-1 ratio npk . Any tips on this strain would be helpful. Thank you

3 Likes

Looks hungry to me! Why the flush every 2 weeks?

3 Likes

Soil? Coco? Same question as thumper why “flush” every two weeks? Or are you just meaning that as watering to run off??

1 Like

The yellowing leaves are likely a hungry plant after flushing.

The burnt tips are you overcompensating with the Nitrogen refeeding after flush. The plant looks good and decently healthy albeit a bit confused.

What exactly are u feeding in what increments how often?

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something asked about; Just say so, or post
NA (non applicable).

1. Indoor or outdoor - size of grow, tent, toom
  2. Origin of water.
  3. Otigin of seeds. seedbank, friedn, bag seed.
  4. Regular, feminized, or autoflower
  5. -Age of plant. Veg ot flower
  6. Method: Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics.
  7. Vessels: Pots, Raised bed, Hydro,(what type hydro)
  8. PH and TDS/EC of source water
  9. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution.
  10. Provided lighting: Power? LED, HID, Fluorescents, or other?
  11. Temperayitr; Day and Night
  12. Humidity; Day and Night
  13. Ventilation system; Yes/ No. Size?
  14. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: Yes or no.
  15. C02: Yes or no
  16. Hydro:

a. -DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?

b. -Temperature of reservoir

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add; Anything else you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate ot the end of the survey in order to help us understand yout issues.

This will help, but my main questions are above the ticket

2 Likes

I do a flush every few weeks to prevent salt buildup.

Thats not a flush necessarily, a flush is when you have a PH/PPM issues or other deficiency and unless your using Hydro guard I think it’s called, you need atleast 3x the pot size your ins worth of water for each plant. There for by you flushing EVERY week you are depleting your medium of all its macro and micro nutrients and beneficial plant food… basically plants telling you its hungry. I only water to run off ONCE in a while during veg and usually only if I see an issue but I water to run off a little more often in flower. But I DONT flush them every week. Please fill this out

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something asked about; Just say so, or post
NA (non applicable).

• Indoor or outdoor - size of grow, tent, toom

• Origin of water.

• Otigin of seeds. seedbank, friedn, bag seed.

• Regular, feminized, or autoflower

• -Age of plant. Veg ot flower

• Method: Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics.

• Vessels: Pots, Raised bed, Hydro,(what type hydro)

• PH and TDS/EC of source water

• PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution.

• Provided lighting: Power? LED, HID, Fluorescents, or other?

• Temperayitr; Day and Night

• Humidity; Day and Night

• Ventilation system; Yes/ No. Size?

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: Yes or no.

• C02: Yes or no

• Hydro:

a. -DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?

b. -Temperature of reservoir

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add; Anything else you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate ot the end of the survey in order to help us understand yout issues.

Thanks!

1 Like