Underneath my leaves

I was wondering, what my ladies is going through but I find this mostly not in every leaves nd it’s only underneath nd couple of them nd makes me worried,this is my first time growing nd I thought they were fine :cry:

2 Likes

I’ve never seen that before. My guess is some kind of mold or rot.

Let’s tag a few people:

@Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @Dbpooper and

@PurpNGold74 not because he might know but more because he is always a welcome addition to any thread!

4 Likes

Bug poop is my guess.

2 Likes

I don’t know exactly what they are but I know they will kill your leaves leaving lil holes… I was told in horticulture class to use water and a drop if dish soap… gently rub with qtip… I’ve had them on one of my cannabis plants and other plants I’ve had… I believe it’s fungus

2 Likes

If they wont wipe off it likely isn’t poop, it looks almost like a mold to me being that it’s on the stems too. If it wipes off or removes easy it is more than likely Caterpillar poop which is also bad bc they’ll burrow into your buds and rot from inside out. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Got me, I was wondering if it would wipe off too.

1 Like

Im clueless as well… looks like moldiness… but again. No idea

1 Like

Hi I just used it nd did what u said nd they all gone now thank u, apparently my ladies are all outdoor grow but I put it inside my gazebo for now nd hoping that tomorrow I don’t see any anymore

It did wiped off ,using the water nd a drop of dish soap.

2 Likes

I was thinkung the same bec everyday I checked them nd I usually remove the leaves that has some of it but then I get stressed out just looking at those black spot.

2 Likes

It wiped off thank u

1 Like

Thank u anything help.

1 Like

Should be good!!! I haven’t noticed anymore after I cleaned mine… but if you do just continue to gently clean it… glad I could help…:relieved: