Underground Water cistern grow room

@Dieselgrower 6 weeks today

2 Likes

Looking good. I have some vegging now. The plan is to veg for 8 weeks then flower. Iā€™d give em another 2 weeks or so then flip, imo brother. They look great

1 Like

Let me ask you guys this when do you start counting veg weeks
I start after second week from sprout usually
Just curious 8 weeks veg time is ling for indoors @Dieselgrower

2 Likes

Once I start to see side branches form. I uaually count track by days from sprout. I should of specified better. @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

Its all good i was just curious
I have vegged fir as much as six weeks myself

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Iā€™m at 5 weeks from the day I transplanted. I just want to get the most I can I guess. They are just now at 16 inches from soil.waiting on new light so I can finish the clone box. Taking clones tues and want to give them time to recover before I switch to 12 12

1 Like

Nice :+1: @Iowacountryboy ill be watching

2 Likes

just trying one for now in this unconventional method @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

@Iowacountryboy a little hard to see what your doing there
Explain please lol

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971. My attempt at making clones cut down some solo cups put some holes in dropped in the seed starters then put coco around that. Worth a shot anyway.

4 Likes

Nice
I use a 50/50 mix perolite and vermiculite to start clones
Keep medium moist and foliar feed them once a week till roots start

3 Likes

Uploadingā€¦

Uploadingā€¦ been awhile but here they are

6 Likes

How did the LED work for reducing the electric bill @Iowacountryboy? Iā€™ve been thinking about getting some to reduce electric cost. How well is it working for the grow?

2 Likes

Looking good

2 Likes

@cjc Iā€™m pretty happy with the led. I think growth is kinda slow going with led. But they definitely get the job done my hole grow cost about 20$ 25$ a month

1 Like

Thanks @Iowacountryboy. How much was your electric before switching?

1 Like

Dude looking great :+1: hiws the set up treating you everything dialed in now ?

1 Like

@cjc. I never checked the actual usage but itā€™s gone up some. I have alot running in my grow tho milkhouse heater, two duct fans, one oscillating fan, five lights, and a heat mat.

these are just lights from eBay or Amazon two 1000 w double chip. And a 2000 w double chip have no idea what there actual power is

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 yes the new light really helped. Just started getting some little white hairs. Wonā€™t be long now. I did kill all the clones tho. I just said f it and put 14 more seeds down. Iā€™m working on setting up a second grow area. Beings pretty soon Iā€™ll be redoing the hole. Hopefully adding in a hallway and door from the basement.

3 Likes

Dude that sounds like a awesome :sunglasses: plan
Walking into the room would be great
I actually have a few clone im trying to get rooted it can take a few weeks and they always look worse before they look better but i hear you sometimes is easier to just start frim bean lol
I usually take a few clones off my best way plants during a grow if they make it great if not oh well I never depend on them lol

2 Likes