Underground Water cistern grow room

Be careful with that line of thinking. The strains we grow now have a much higher percentage of THC! You may want to look at strains with low THC levels and one to one CBD ratios. These are more in line with what was smoked by the original hippie generation.

1 Like

three heat runs done. Two to the main room one to the cone box. It’s nice enough here I also got the concrete lid poured as well. Now all i have to do is finish the clone box and I’m 100% done.

9 Likes

This is looking epic @Iowacountryboy I love what you’ve done to the place. :smile:

1 Like

Looks great brother

1 Like

@Covertgrower never in a million year would I of thought that this much time and effort would be spent down there. Took a few remodels to get the lay out figured out. But I’m really happy with it now.

1 Like

I know the feeling. Ask me a about a year ago, if I would have anything growing in my shed. I would have laughed, especially if you asked me if I would grow cannabis in there! @Iowacountryboy

3 Likes

Really cool use of space and it’s coming along great.

1 Like

humor and oldish guy how old are you . Why i ask is you remind me of me when i was a young man no project to big for the Quest of good weed . When i bought my first house we built a safe room with cool secret door and elaborate air scrubber way over kill but we grew a strain of weed ,no idea of origin but we called it comatose and 30+ years later people still talk about it. Great job on the build and about your wife first time she can snuggle on couch with a nice tea and her cannabis of choice all will be right in the world.

3 Likes

@Rexx I just turned 31

4 Likes

just seems to easy so far. To good to be true easy

9 Likes

Like a younger cooler james bond. Instead of underground lairs you have an underground farm. Again man this is cool as hell. Looking great by the way. I want something like this and have always talked about when I decide to buy a house. This is something along the lines of what I want. Haha

2 Likes

Thanks @Dieselgrower. Just look at the 1900 houses they all had them. I was lucky on getting this house. And when I figured out that none of the cisterns were filled in I new exactly what I wanted to do with it.

4 Likes

Just catching up on the threads bro looking good

1 Like

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 e first fim didn’t take so just tried it again a few days ago hope I did it right this time

Your welcome buddy but you tagged yourself hahahahaha
Smoking some good stuff this morning im guessing lmao
:v:CB

1 Like

I’d like to say yes to that but unfortunately I’m dry right now. To many bills as of the moment.

3 Likes

Well not fir much longer my friend
I understand to many bills lol

2 Likes

Here I am complaining about to many bills as I just ordered this today. It may be a cheap one but should at least help the other cheap oness-l400 this way I can hang the other two cheap ones in the box

3 Likes

Few more weeks of veg. Trying to be patient.

6 Likes

How old are they? They are looking great

1 Like