Underground Water cistern grow room

So ended up having to put a sump pump in the bucket. Think I’m going to put a permanent one in

2 Likes

Another thought is to break the concrete and dig down a five gallon bucket size for the sump pump. @Iowacountryboy

2 Likes

Well guys so far I think I’m winning been a long weekend for sure.

10 Likes

Nice job! @Iowacountryboy

2 Likes

so we took a cistern out today. Not mine but still those side walls are thin soap stone and scratch coat . Glad I put that sump in.

6 Likes

That is freaking ingenious. (sorry guys)

1 Like

starting to fatten up

10 Likes

Looking good my friend

1 Like

Phenomenal @Iowacountryboy

1 Like

Real nice brother :+1::v:

2 Likes

Well guys and gals ended up taking the last one down. Got 3 oz. Could of been more but my hole is not drying out. And it’s super damp down there. Even with the sump pump. The water table is just to dam high I’m hoping by june July it’s dry enough to lath it and re scratch coat to hold out some water…

5 Likes

Dehumidifier @Iowacountryboy

1 Like

I’m back.

. Starting over. I’ll keep ya guys posted.

6 Likes

Looking naked again. Keep us updated with improvements. @Iowacountryboy

1 Like

It’s very naked back to step one. @Covertgrower. I ended up putting in a tile for the sump it runs to two big holes I dug and filled up with red rock. Scratch coating it all now with hydraulic cement. I don’t dare try a tunnel anymore lol

3 Likes

Happy to see you back :hugs: Looks like you have been busy. Good idea to avoid tunnels :joy:

1 Like

Haha glad to see you around my friend :v::+1:

1 Like

Glad to see you back @Iowacountryboy! I was just thinking about your grow room the other day. Take your time and make it just how you want it :+1:

2 Likes

might not look like progress but it is

8 Likes

@Iowacountryboy I’m glad your back in action my friend, good luck

2 Likes