Underground Water cistern grow room

Houston we have sprung a leak. Been a long night of cleaning up water. I Clark Griswald fixed the hole with some apple double bubble. When it dries up it will be getting patched asap

9 Likes

Hahaha too cool nice quick thinking :joy:
Dude I commend you on your dedication, a lot of work with more to go. Hands down the most labor intensive room on this here forum. Too cool man.

6 Likes

Thanks @Nug-bug the forum has been awesome. I never really thought I’d be doing so much work to it but I think in the long run it will be worth it.

6 Likes

No doubt about that, we’ll worth it

2 Likes

Double bubble​:laughing::laughing::laughing:
You are now renamed Iowacountrymacgyver
:sunglasses::v:t3::heart:

5 Likes

Lol awesome!

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

so this is what I got off of the smallest plant. Maybe I’m harvesting two early. There was small amounts of Amber.

9 Likes

a bud

11 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 you harvest at first Amber to?

3 Likes

128 grams wet weight I can live with that

4 Likes

I normally harvest when i have 20% amber or earlier @Iowacountryboy all depending on yhe effect im looking for
I have a few plants im letting get even more than 20% so i can have a good noght time smoke since i have issues sleeping
If you take them when all milky with no amber your thc is at its peak tho
Nice harvest brother

4 Likes

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971. The last one I think I’ll let go longer for sure. I do like the up lifting smoke.

2 Likes

I like mine as well best part if growing your own is you decide what you want
Most of the time i want good day time smoke a nice head high with no couch lock effects
I like to be able to get things done lol
The couch lock smoke I reserve for before bed :wink:
How it taste bro

3 Likes

The first plant I took down was great smell and taste is getting better and better as it sits in the jar. that one to is a good day high. No groggy Ness or come down effect you go from being stoned and energetic to sober.

4 Likes

Nice
It only gets better with a proper cure i have a gew jars curing now and the smells get better everyday
Gotta love it bro

2 Likes

Looks good my frined. They’ll ger even better. Once you figure out the trick of slow drying and curing, you’ll have it made my friend :+1::v:

4 Likes

So we have been dumped on with snow a lot lately and now with the 50° weather water is my new worst enemy. I honestly didn’t think it would leak this bad with the concrete gone up above. Its leaking only at the bottom 1 ft up.But maybe the water table is that high I am 10 ft in the ground. My next thought was 100 year old concrete brick and mortar that almost seems saturated and beings I pumped all the water out on the inside there’s now most likely tons of water pressure on the outside of the walls. Don’t think it would cave in beings it’s round. So this was my solution. 1 break line a piece of rag I used as a gasket and a bucket to catch the water.

5 Likes

Hang in there my friend, it will all be worth it at the end. I love the idea you got goin on. Have a happy 4/20.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what it’s called, but you could get a basement sealer paint specifically for masonry applications. After it dries out you could apply it. @Iowacountryboy keep pumping for now.

2 Likes