Under $500 2x2 build

I see you have $150.00 left to your budget but you haven’t picked your nutrients yet.
If you pick Advanced Nutrients Ph Perfect lineup, you will not need a PH tester yet… but eventually you will want one when you start exploring other options.

Please keep in mind, I am still learning the ropes.

2 Likes

I use vivosun 4 inch fan and filter. It has lasted me around a year so far. I only hook my filter up once dankness is smelled. I do not use a fan for inlet i just have my tent set up with neg pressure so it draws new cooler air from a bottom port opening and out the top. I started in a 2x2 and it controlled the temp and everything very well. Vivosun has a little control so you can control ur fan seed, I adjust as needed. Depends on the plants and stages they are in. All together it was under 100 to get it all. As others said, a ph meter is a must even with premixed solutions. What if your plant doesnt eat all the potash just say and drops your ph down to under 5. You will never know until your plant looks bad that you have a lock out. The ph meter will let you know of problems before they become problems. If your ph drops below 6.0 ish in soil there is a problem and without a meter you will be scratching your head. Ppm will also let you know when to start feeding your plant. If you are in FFOF that stuff comes loaded for about a month. No nutes needed, but you will have to water with phed water. Ph is as important as light and nutes man dont skimp.

2 Likes

Thank you for your time, this is been very helpful. I will certainly get more info on how to use a ph meter.

1 Like

The most important decision has been made, a HLG135 light will be perfect in a 2x2.

3 Likes

It rocks my 2.5’x2.5’ tent right now

1 Like

I really like mine! It works great! Easy to set up and programming is stupid easy.

1 Like

I also use the Vivosun filter. But the little stinker has smelled very strongly from day 1, so the filter has been required from the start.

1 Like

@Bbs - How about a progress report?

1 Like

So far i got the equipment and almost set up the room in about a week i think i will be ready to start

1 Like

Good Luck! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask us!

1 Like

Thank you, of course i will, from you guys i learned more than anywhere else i looked :))

2 Likes