Unable to get soil pH down to 6-6.5

So far making a bunch of beginner mistakes, need help correcting.

My girls sprouted on Sept 7th and 16th. I had the LED’s 4" from them and they got burned (Thanks for the info Lakewood). Got that straightened out last week and have been working on getting the soil right since then. I started them in Miracle Grow potting mix (Which I now know is bad) and transplanted them into Earth Grow potting soil that I added pearlite to for drainage as it looked very heavy. I’m concerned in that they are only about 4" tall after 3 weeks. Can someone advise if this is considered stunted and if any remedy can be enacted? (Could be given the debaucle with the lights too close and use of Miracle Grow…)

They seem stunted to me but I’ve stopped the burning and they seem to grow a little bit each day. I have a pH probe that I’ve been using in the soil but not sure I trust it. I purchased a tds/ph meter and will test soild tds and pH using the method on this site. (24 hours soaking) Currently, the soil pH indicates 7. What can I do about the soil at this point? I have pH up/down solutions but I haven’t had success in getting the needle to move on the pH tester.

Strain; Bergman Gold
Soil in pots
System type: Not sure how to answer this

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir: – not sure… I don’t have a reservoir. Tested water that was on the floor in grow room a couple days ago and it was neutral. This am I flushed 4 gallons of pH 5 water through one of the plants and was pulling pH 6 from the runoff.

What is strength of nutrient mix: I haven’t used any nutes yet. Just pulled a sample to obtain TDS. Just got TDS meter and will test tomorrow after 24 hour period per Robert’s instructions on how to measure tds.

Indoor

Light system: Using LEDs. I have one for each plant. Trying 2 brands. One is Advanced LED Diamond series DS100 and other is Platinum LED PS450

Temps; Setpoint is 74 but can see from trend that temp is running between 70 and 95

Humidity; Ranging from 30 - 75%

Ventilation system; No, (fan in the room)

Humidifier

Co2; Yes – Using the Green Pad CO2 generator

Soil in pots
What they need is; is it soil your growing in, and if so what kind is it.

System type: Not sure how to answer this; they want to know if you are growing in hydroponics or soil

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir: – not sure… I don’t have a reservoir. Tested water that was on the floor in grow room a couple days ago and it was neutral. This am I flushed 4 gallons of pH 5 water through one of the plants and was pulling pH 6 from the runoff.

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir: you don’t have this obviously, you grow in soil
The PH at spin-off seems good. But I will late Latewood comment on this…ok

What is strength of nutrient mix: I haven’t used any nutes yet. Just pulled a sample to obtain TDS. Just got TDS meter and will test tomorrow after 24 hour period per Robert’s instructions on how to measure tds

Ok then

Lights, this also is MacGyver’s territory and I’m sure Latewood knows also so I will let them discuss this with you. It’s a little out of my range.

B Safe
Will