Uh oh something went really wrong!

That one is also a tds tester?

1 Like

Nope. I believe thats the Apera 40 or 60. Its my next investment myself lol. My cheapie tds still works but the 3 n 1 just sounds easier

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiV3_3Yjc3zAhXuy4YKHX-5BggYABAXGgJ2dQ&ae=2&sig=AOD64_2PjJOusIKRjzAaVZj-TknDQV0jfg&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwid9PXYjc3zAhV2TTABHZVoBU0Qwg96BAgBEDw&adurl=

Sorry im driving. Maynot be it. Ill double check in a few

1 Like

I am looking at the papers pc60 130.58

??? Fat fingerd?

1 Like

Out of likes but that’s the ticket for PH pens :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Lol auto correct killed me on that one. Apera pc60

2 Likes

I use the PH20. As you go up in grades the glass tip can be replaced. I bought the complete kit. Have not used anything in it.
RE flush - you really should PH the final flush which can include some nutrients. The pH20 combo kit does not also do TDS/PPM. Combo just refers to the extra stuff included

2 Likes

I bought an Apera PH20 after my cheap Chinese one got the electronic wet and died. The P20 works great and is WATERPROOF!;

2 Likes

When we moved lasttime, i found mine in a box in the shed. Somehow I forgot it outside on the back deck (by the shed). It sat outside late spring early summer in the South thru 90+ degrees and more then a couple showers. 2 weeks later (when I saw it) she worked like a champ! Didnt even need calibrating lol. I recalibrated once since ive owned it. And it was .1 off.

5 Likes

I have the ph-60. Love it.

3 Likes

So I bought the apera ph 20 and a TDS pen. Both will be here tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how far off the probe meter is.
Thanks to everybody who responded.

2 Likes

Good luck but id do as @beardless suggested flush and that soil with distilled or r/o water and clean the salts from it. Looks bound up! Then replenish with proper nutrient solution.

You have to get the input nutrients stabilized for a hot soil like fox farm. It’s full of salts, then you add more salt to it. Then you get to this point and there’s a issue…

Maybe try coco or an inert type media that doesn’t come pre loaded

3 Likes