Ugly plant - any idea what is going on here?

Shes Beautiful man

1 Like

If I don’t f it up, she is gonna be good I think. This is my first so I am a bit excited about it.

Hey bud looks lile you got a bushy girl on your hands, you may want to consider raising your light up some to encourage so upward growth.

1 Like

ah. i was so focused on everything else, i did not think of such a simple thing. i was ready to trim her up. i love bushy here but normally prefer my ladies trimmed :wink:

1 Like

Some light defoliation and some lst wouldnt hurt, would allow you to begin to open her up and create a wider fuller canopy.

sorry, not following you.

I just meant that you can take off some troublesome leaves and after that use low stress training(lst) to strategically tie down branchs and “top” the plant.

ah OK. I kinda thought it was something like that but i wanted to be sure. i am new to all of this.

1 Like

No worries bud, your plant looks beautiful keep it up.

I am reading up on defoliation. Assuming I feel comfortable I will start working on it.

With a plant this size less is more. I woild take some of the bigger bulkier leaves, so the light can penetrate evenly throughout the plant.

2 Likes

Hey @Mikeygbaby1234 i think your plant is progressing well. I think it’s time to flip to flower!
When your Hydroponic grow finished week 2 of veg, not counting seedling stage, it’s time to flip or take some tops off for cloning.
Nov 10 before taking clones

If you do clip some tops for cloning wait an additional week then flip to flower.
I would raise lights to 18” take some clones and wait a week.
Nov 16 six days after taking clones

Once you raise your light and flip to flower they will stretch for setting bud sites.
Nov 21 flipped lights to flower

Dec 18 week four of flower

Dec 24 clones at week six

Jan 14 clones

Jan 18 week six flower

You don’t want to over grow your tent. You should get a couple more feet of growth during the first 2-3 weeks of flowering.