Tystiks growing white widow in the new room

@Breezy that sucks that you encountered that. But it’s awesome that you overcame!!! How was your dinner? It looked super scrumptious!!!

1 Like

So I think I’m starting to level off after a rocky start. It appears that I will have 3 white widow girls. One of which I swear was dead until I added the secret sauce. Now she is turning green and has started to grow her first leaves lol.
The other was ravaged my some little green worms but was caught in time. They did leave her looking wrechet.
The last one she has been a dream so far and it’s apparent.
Keep in mind all the same strain and sprouted at the same time

Since I didn’t have 5 plants I added 2 different strains of bag seed and they are 1 week old and 1.5 weeks old

3 Likes

What do u water them with what r u in for soil. The perlite seems to be awful brown like they r caked with nute buildup. If i was u i would do phd water only with calmag if ro water or distilled. Just calmag water for a few feeds til u see the growth pick up and start to take off. This is if u r feeding nutes which looks possible with all the browning on the leaves and perlite. Do u have a ph meter

3 Likes

@Mark0427 i am using fox farm light warrior. I was only using tap water until Monday. Which I had one that was pretty much dead. The soil did that discoloration with the first water. I am currently using 1 ml per liter of micro grow and bloom and some terantula and a small amount of recharge and only giving them all around 1 ounce of that per day. Since starting that I have seed a tremendous advancement

2 Likes

Im not familiar with that soil but being so small ro or distilled is only required for a good few weeks as the soil has nutrients in it to start u off. @Covertgrower. @PurpNGold74 @MidwestGuy maybe can tell u more on that medium. Id get a gallon or 2 of distilled water from store to use as that wont have to be phd until u get a meter. Ph is gotta be way off not phing thats whats causing these issues. Id start with distilled water only nothing else and see how it goes after a week i bet way different. First soak with distilled i sould soak the whole medium to was oit some of whats built up in it and only use distilled or ro without phing or u will have ph lockout

2 Likes

I think for the most part they just need some more time to grow. They’re making roots right now. You’re not seeing a lot of growth on top because what’s happening below.

4 Likes

No I read on the bag that it has no nutes in the soil and it recommends starting some nutrients in 5 days from inserting the seeds. I may have waited a bit too long to start the nutes. I believe that I am stable and starting to recover. Only time will tell. @Mark0427 @Covertgrower thank you for the advice. I think I will not be using light warrior soil anymore. I will post some pictures of the bag information and the contents when I get home. In my opinion it is 95% perlite and a tiny amount of soil. NO WATER RETENTION

2 Likes

@Mark0427 as promised

1 Like

Hmmm. So u have the grow big and bloom there also. Id follow the direction and maybe since so small dial the nutes doen just a hair til they reach a bigger size. Unless it is really going well dont change it lol. Might just be a hotter nute i use jacks 321 and prior to used general hydroponics

2 Likes

Ok they are definitely stable and I believe that I will have 5 going into grow soon. One will be a dwarf one a mutant and one is growing great. So in order to let all the rest catch up I will be fiming and lst to her. The other 2 are just some seed that I had and wanted to utilize the dead space.

The other two

3 Likes

Nice i still wonder why the soil is looking so brown like thay even the psrlite is brown and supposed to b white. Soil look like it has a buildup in it. Might not be but sure looks like the one i had that i overloaded and had to awater just water for a week. This is strange to me

The white widow finally showed some vertical growth

And the mystery seeds showing some growth as well
@Breezy

5 Likes

Installed the big light again today. 1 more week or so and I will repot them into their final grow bags and begin the veg…….

3 Likes

@Tistik My bad bro I’ve kinda been in and out of the forum here lately. Currently in Hawaii living the dream! Also I made it here with a zip of that GDP. Your ladies are looking good and mahalo from hawaii!

4 Likes

Live it up for me brother!!! Post some good pictures of the scenery my journal please……

3 Likes

Uploading: 21800E3D-1D18-471E-AF78-992203BAF05C.jpeg…
Processing: FDA75D4D-AF02-4EF2-A0C2-168D136DC44E.jpeg…
Processing: 95DC1B71-D4CE-4B9B-B1C8-58D8F26BB87B.jpeg…
Processing: F932B7F9-34B4-467E-9F4E-F671AA47AE65.jpeg…
Processing: 1CDAF9C0-1342-44FD-A01C-C5A165950404.jpeg…
Processing: 688A1F94-458D-4DA3-86AF-CA003697A4F2.jpeg…

1 Like

not letting me upload the photos bud.

1 Like

Your not giving them enough time to fully load

2 Likes

It seems to just load the first photo when you try to do more than one. I did wait for them to load and received a check mark at the bottom.

1 Like

One at a time.

1 Like