Tylersays - First Grow w/ First Grow 2.0 Featuring the A-U-T-O-matic Experience

@SilvaBack203 The special just premiered Thursday. It’s part of their new deal with Viacom. It’s the reason I signed up for Paramount Plus. LOL! They run unedited South Park on HBOMax but they weren’t getting the specials so…had to!
Or did you mean you’ve never watched South Park at all? LOL!

Without South Park and The Simpsons I wouldn’t know what to do with myself! LOL

Well, today was plain water day.
Each lady got about 1500ml and each gave back at least 20% run off. TBH, I think a couple of them got 1800ml… I was going down the line 300ml at a time to make sure I was going slow enough to ensure complete saturation and about halfway through I ducked into the other room and took a few hits of their mother and may have gotten a little confused. LOL!
Water was Ph’d high at 6.55 and PPMs were low at 58! LOL!
3gal distilled/1gal treated tap. The woman distracted me while I was Ph-ing and I forgot the damn Mammoth P. I’ll get it next time. LOL!

Either way the girls are looking good to me!!

Got some nice buds starting to form and getting some stretch!

I see just the slightest little bit of “painted nail” syndrome starting. And I don’t mean like @MadamCalamity s painted nails!! :joy: I’ll see if I headed it off at the pass with todays mini-flush. The PPMs last feeding were above 1800. The strongest yet. If the new growth in 3 days is looking good they’ll get another 1800 count blast! LOL!
I’ve been reading Cootmeds schedules and for the flowering boost, in addition to the MKP he also uses J.R. Peters MOST. I’m debating on ordering some. It’s like $35 from Jacks. $40 on Ebay…
At any rate, he also mentions that you can run the boost through the entire flowering cycle.
Which I’m not gonna do, but I might actually go over the 2 week mark if the girls are looking like they can handle it. I’ll see what happens with the MOST…LOL!
I don’t think I’d go any longer than 3.

Happy Growing Everyone!!!

3 Likes