Tyler's thread can edit name

Hey what’s going on? I’m new to this and still can’t figure out how to ask my own questions and wait for people to reply only figured out how to reply to posts like yours so maybe you can help me? Lol … this is my first time growing and indoor, I took a lot of advice from experienced growers and so far the grow on all of my plants have been great except… I started the 12/12 light cycle about two weeks ago and still no budding yet either Am i just “beginner worried” or was I supposed to do something else as well? The lights I’m using I got from an experienced grower and the soil as well. I put a lot of time and money into starting this up I just don’t want to miss something or F this up. I am also getting ready to start growing a few different strains and any advice would help me and would be greatly appreciated!
Also the strains I’m talking about above are…
Gold Leaf
Sky OG
Blackberry Kush all ordered from ILGM website
And started all at same time.
Thank you In advance! -Tyler

3 Likes

Hi Tyler_k, Welcome to the forum. I believe that there is a delay between when you join and when you are able to start your own thread/topic.

I, like you, switched to 12/12 recently (6 days ago for me) and have not yet seen much in the way of flowering. I am told by the more experienced growers that patience is called for. There is not much we can do but wait and watch.
I will tag in a few experienced folks that might be more help.
@Niala @neckNflu @Donaldj @raustin @Momtomask @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @Rugar89 @ReMolu

1 Like

Oh, we’re over here too? I still think you should check your space for a light leak. Are you seeing pre flowers, pistils? It can take up to two weeks before plants start to flower after flipping to 12/12.

1 Like

Is this cross posted? I just moved thread @Tyler_k you should be able to edit title if not tag me @Donaldj with the name you would like for topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for tidying up the thread, @Donaldj.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Tyler_k
The first two weeks of the 12-12 schedule isn’t actually flower weeks they are considered transitioning weeks
Flower nutrients should be started at this time as well
Youll see the pistols first then the buds will start stacking up sounds like your perfectly on track
Post a few pictures when you get a chance so we can have a look
If you ilhave any questions feel free tag me

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @merlin44
@Tyler_k welcome to the forum. As everyone else stated these are transition weeks, and you should be be feeding bloom nutrients. Do you have a particular brand of nutrients that you’re currently using? It will help guide us guide you with better information.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

You have some good growers chiming in.

Enjoy…

1 Like