Tylers Just Desserts Grow - Black Cherry, Gelato and Cookies!

Thank you for the invite to your nightmare lol looks like a dream to me, you got a lot going on for sure my friend. Very nice girls, the genetics of ethos are absolutely beautiful. I love the apex, and the member berry, xxx is nice also, your weed stash got to be great. Set to watch my man :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes they do. I got data 2 show proof of it 2 with the pulse pro…

1 Like

They are a might colorful! :laughing:
The Cookies R3 not as much but still some of the reddish. That must be Colins favorite phenotype it shows up in everything!
Some of the coloration is the Ph drifting upward. Hopefully I can bring it back down some for the finish.

I’m in the beginning stages of going RDWC for the next rounds. Or I might keep the 2x4 soil and just do quick runs with a few plants. Too many possibilities!

I got quite a few Ethos Reg seeds with the Multipass. I can’t wait to start mixing them up a little myself!

@SilvaBack203 I’m gonna let the 677 build up a few days worth of data and then switch it and see how it compares. I might wait till the new exhaust fan gets here and I get it set up and running. Probably will since that would be the new set-up till the end of this grow at least. LOL!

I like to look at all the purty charts!

2 Likes

Haha me 2 bro. I be comparing all 3 tents since i have 3 different devices. Controller 67 monitors the 2.5x5.5. Govee the 2.5x2.5 and pulse pro the 3x3…

I wonder what colors my lilic cookies bx2 will get

3 Likes

The Lilac Diesel is throwing the reds too!
I’m sure they probably share some lineage down the line. I’d have to check it out further though.

1 Like

The lilic cookies is a cross of lilic diesel and all the cookies strain he got lol

2 Likes

I think the female is always listed first so there’s your mama above!!

1 Like

Yes sir you know i love the lilic diesel lol but the cookies got me n colors. I wanna growbmy lilic diesel x sherbert cross next

2 Likes

I could definitely design something like it, but id be afraid of how big the center stalk can get, it might split them. Better than damaging the plant, but I definitely think they could be one time ise in some cases.

3 Likes

Dang that’s a tight fit with the car lol

Glad your getting your exhaust the way you want.

Hope you have a great weekend and 4th!

1 Like

So far pretty boring and uneventful! That’s always good though :smile:
I did yank the 2x4 girls - enough already! LOL!
I moved the Lilac Diesel and the 4 clones into that tent and was able to spread out the 4x4 girls.
It worked out great! Now everybody has room to breathe a little.
hopefully I’ll get the exhaust hooked to the new fan and in the attic this evening.
Finally got the rest of my Infinity fans too. It’s weird - the first one I got wouldn’t oscillate until I hooked it to the controller but the other two did it straight out of the box!

If it wasn’t for the negative pressure I’m not sure I’d get it in there at all!
It feels like I’m backing up INTO the tent! LOL!

3 Likes

Well it’s been one of those lazy assed holidays where I did basically zero! LOL!
A little while ago I decided to wander out onto the back deck and poke around a little. Apparently I was just stoned enough to do a little work…a VERY little! LOL!

Here’s my Dark Phoenix clone. She looks a little hungry and I just put her in the big pot a few days ago and just gave her a little drink. It has rained on her once or twice but she needs to eat tomorrow for sure.

The Citradelic Sunset must be a tasty girl! She’s the only one the caterpillars seem interested in. But she’s chugging along like a trooper. I’m gonna get some DE and cover the surface after the next watering and see if I can put an end to them. I do have some Safer caterpillar spray. Maybe I’ll walk out there before I go to sleep and give her a spray.
Couldn’t get the close up to focus and I’m not sure why - that’s a HUGE flower! :laughing:

Not sure if this is XXX, Apex or the Crescendo X GPS but she’s got a serious gangsta lean going!
She’s growing great for a clone from a cube!
See all the weird leaf growth?

Anyway - that lean will not do so I caged her up!

Oh yeah - and I supercropped her! LOL!

This is the other mixed up clone!
I ran out of enough light to do anything with her, but I will tomorrow!

This is the other, other clone! She’s every bit of 4ft from the top of the dirt! And is gonna be so bushy when I get her tied down and some training done!

All three of the clones are giving me pre’s! They’re just waiting for the right light and we’re already past the solstice so they’ll just keep producing more and more. :smile:

I’ll be happy with anything I get from these girls but I think with a little effort I can get a HUGE amount!
I didn’t get a snap of the Haze auto. I need to put her into a big pot. Those Solos DON’T dry out quickly in the sun actually. I guess the environment of the tent it sucks the water out but outside they stay wet all the time.
Goal for tomorrow - Train the other two ladies and pot the haze auto.

Happy Growing Everyone!!!

5 Likes

tough love :black_heart:

So true! I’m just finding that out myself. I thought the cuttings didn’t have a chance out in the garden, full sun, solo cups… but they’re taking days to dry out. Damn algae growing on a couple :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah - me too! And I never see any in any other pots back there big or small. And we’ve had upper 80s and low 90s for days now and still pretty wet from the rain 2 days ago!
The algae is the reason I’m gonna go ahead and re-pot her. Plus my other auto is starting to flower so time to let this girl stretch her legs.

I might have to do 2 bends on the tallest clone! Like a zig zag or something.
All of them are putting out a ton of side shoots for the growing!

2 Likes

Nice! :potted_plant::potted_plant:

1 Like

My biggest clone ever!

She’s a juicy one!

Can’t decide on this girl still…
I might just let her go au naturale’!

Rebounding nicely from Sunday night! Or whenever it was…Monday? IDK! :rofl:

Citradelic Sunset on the rise!!

Buds so heavy she had to get the stick! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dark Phoenix got some 2000+ PPM run-off adjusted to 6.3ish and soaked the entire pot, which is like 16-18" tall and almost that diameter. So her root zone is still small but it’s something for them to eat when they get there.
Plus we had several torrential downpours over the last few days with more for the heat of this afternoon, so she’s getting diluted anyway.
But she sure did perk up and take off in like 2 days since that slow soaking!

I’ve come to the conclusion that growing is the best part of the whole process!
Germination and harvest are the stressors!

:laughing: :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

Killing it sir. All the girls are gorgeous. Shes gonna be huge when she starts flowering

2 Likes

Looking good bro, yeah the growing is the best, and the end rewards lol

1 Like

Thx man!
The big clone bounced back nicely after the snappin’ yesterday!

:rofl:

Couldn’t resist!

Went to check the 4x4 last night and first thing I thought to myself was - when was the last time I watered? LOL!
They refused to be photographed until they looked better so I relented and gave them a drink. LOL!
Hopefully I’ll get some pics up tonight.
Dude - the Member Berry is quickly becoming a favorite!
I’m gonna make her my first attempt at a re-veg so I can clone the living shit out of her!! LOL!
She’s so sticky and smells so damn good!
But let me get her to the first harvest first! LOL!

3 Likes

Dove into the tent and got a few quick snaps. I’ll get some better ones after the bags lighten up a little more. LOL!

This girl…Member Berry RBx1 is my current lover!
She’s so heavy on the lemon/pine terp with a strong sweet citrus kinda smell. And just sticky as hell!From the looks of the cell camera close up I might need to break out the scope in a couple of weeks!

XXX - Another favorite - who am I kidding? They all are!
But I really like the way this lady is filling in.
Maybe the biggest yielder in this overstuffed tent!

Original Crescendo X Grandpas Stash - …I can’t even say it!
Sturdy plant, buds stacking nicely!

Last Ethos genetic in the 4x4, but certainly not the least! Nice colours too!

The final of the 5 is the Greenhose SC Dark Phoenix - She’s suffering the most from Ph issues but still stacking bud. As long as she’s doing that I’m good with it! LOL!
Her clone on the porch is starting to really grow. I need to keep her small but at the same time I want to see her in the sun in all her glory. Her node spacing is tight lleading to one big giant bud per stem kinda.
I like it! I want to run this again in the future when I can keep the Ph in check better.

I’m not gonna get too anxious but I’m thinking next weekend I might break out the scope. We’ll see!

When I get my lazy ass off the couch to go to the restroom I’ll grab some snaps in the 2x4 of the Lilac Diesel and clones. I’m 99% I ended up with 3 BCP and 1 Green Gelato! LOL!
It’s somewhere up above exactly but looking at the buds now I’m pretty sure I’m right and have identified the Gelato.

4 Likes