Tylers Just Desserts Grow - Black Cherry, Gelato and Cookies!

Damn man u got some huge beautiful girls

Look at her go!

Your other plants are looking great!

What are you thinking hydro?

Have a great weekend!

1 Like

Wow - has it been a week almost? LOL!
Been a busy oneā€¦

Just trying to get through these grows with my hair intact! LOL!

Well, last week I decided that the 2x4 girls were in the middle of lock out. Saturday afternoon when the lights were on I drew 3 5g buckets of tap and treated it for chlorine and then Phā€™d to 6.5 and slowly ran 15g through each of the bags. I took each out to the porch in the shade and kept them on the elevators so everything could just run through and out.
Then I mixed a half ratio Jacks mix and ran a single gallon through each to give them a little something back.
Surprisingly I didnā€™t get a whole lot of droop like they talk about with the flushing. None of the three showed any sign of drooping.
Since then Iā€™ve just kinda kept my eyes on them and finally fed today with about 900 PPM per Apera of straight Jacks with only Mammoth P and a half dose of Hot Devils Pee, aka Photosynthesis Plus.
There was no sign of droop today but all three were putting out new flushes of pistils so I went ahead and gave them a low dose of feed.
The Ethos Cookies acted as my biggest barometer of improvement as she had about stopped flowering completely. The other two girls have gotten paler but hopefully theyā€™re eating and processing todays feed as we speak. The lights just went out a few minutes ago. Sleep well babies!

Iā€™m almost embarrassed to show these pitiful specimens but if I can pull them back and finish them out I think Iā€™ll still get some decent bud. I might trim out some smaller buds to try and maximize the larger sets.
Why the hell not? Not like I can kill them or anything! LOL!
The next few days will tell the tale on the flush.
I really should have checked numbers today but frigginā€™ real life wonā€™t quit! UGG!

Anyway -

Royal Queen Green Gelato -

Ethos Cookies R3 -

Pyramid Seed Black Cherry Punch -

Those ladies look like hell! LOL!

My name is Tyler and I am a chronic under-watererā€¦ :laughing:

From here on out Iā€™ll be running 2g through each bag to ensure ample run off and Iā€™m gonna start tracking EC rather than PPMs.
While studying up on the Apera again it finally clicked that it converts PPM from the conductivity measurement. Might as well stick to itā€™s native tongue and I wonā€™t have to worry about what scale Iā€™m looking at anymore.
Most all the charts have an EC recommendation and itā€™s easy enough to adjust up with a pinch more or down with a splash or two of distilled.

At any rate, thatā€™s where the 2x4 is atm. Hopefully cheating death and completing their cycle.
I am running 1 photo and 1 auto next grow in there! LOL!
Thatā€™s it! :rofl:

I did grab a couple of snaps while on a vape break this morning while feedingā€¦

They donā€™t look bad - from a distance and in the shadowsā€¦ya know what,.I might possibly have taken one of these ladies home at one point in my bar hopping days!
:laughing: :joy: :rofl:

Looking at those giant frigginā€™ stems just serves as a reminder of all the crap I went through with this tent and how they should ahve never gotten as tall as they did. All that moving shit set me back a solid 2 weeks on my flip date. Iā€™d damn near be looking at finished buds by now without all that bull kitty!

As for the Thunderdome Iā€™m gonna have to put off any update till next week.
Temps are kicking my ass and Iā€™ve ordered a portable AC unit. I did feed them last night and theyā€™re all looking pretty good, a little leaf weirdness here or there, but overall pretty good. Still a little stretching, but it seems to be winding down.
Let the stacking begin!

Once the AC unit gets here Iā€™ll be pulling everything out and re-arranging the furniture, installing my ONE Infinity fan - nothing at all on the other 2 pre-orders - and the Controller 67 and updating afterwards.

I just really want these two grows to hurry the hell up and finish already! LOL!!

These plants have all been around to long! LOL!

Oh hey - GSCE auto doing her thing. Other outside ladies getting their footing and starting to grow pretty well. The Citradelic Sunset is soooo butthurt after her bad soil experience and then didnā€™t have the best time during the up-potting(My bad!) but she seems to be moving a little now. Just do you baby! LOL!

But the GSCE is doing pretty good for a plant that just gets fed jacks and was left to her own devices. I just wanted to see what sheā€™d do with little to no intervention and I think she grew pretty swell honestly!

Sheā€™s gonna get so fat!!

Happy Growing Everyone!!!

And seriously considering renaming the current journal to ā€œWhat NOT to do!ā€

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Damn brother thats a nice update and wow the girls really are taking off the structure if the stems r amazing

4 Likes

Aside from looking like total shit theyā€™re OK. LOL!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Thats the struggles of having a jungle lol

2 Likes

Well here we are a week from the flush and a few days from a second lite feeding and thereā€™s positive results to report - the new growth is coming in a nice shade of green and thereā€™s an explosion of fresh pistils on all three ladies!
YAY!
Now if I can just limp them to the end Iā€™ll be happy.
They really are smelling very nice with the most subtle being the Ethos Cookies, though she does have a sweet fragrance of her own. It is reminiscent of the GSCE on the porch. Theyā€™re definitely sharing some terps!

Green Gelato -

Ethos Cookies R3 -

Black Cherry Punch -

The Cookies manifested her root zone issues in a different way than the other two, but she was definitely suffering as well. Sheā€™s doing pretty well now! :smile: Her structure is more squat, fat nugs while the other two look to be developing longer, fat nugs! :laughing:
Lesson learned! - hopefully! LOL!

Stopped for gas todayā€¦I was a smidge over a gallon and a half from the bottom of the tank.
Figured Iā€™d go ahead and fill up before it goes up!

To be honest, at $5.19 a gallon I was expecting it to be more!
I have GOT to get that Jeep on the road! Even with 33" tires and 3 and a half inches of lift itā€™s cheaper to run on the reg!

4 Likes

Oooooh is that a black cherry punch by pyramid seeds? I have two of those on the go but outside, canā€™t wait to try them

2 Likes

Yup - thatā€™s exactly what she is and she smells awesome!! Very sweet and when I gently touch it and sniff my fingers Iā€™ll occasionally catch a whiff of Ludens cherry Cough Drops or a hard cherry candy. Sheā€™s been a little temperamental but arenā€™t all females? LOL!

3 Likes

And now another story of stolen faith and tragic glory
They claim to be your friends but all the while they taunt you with lies
They tell you what to think and how to face the world around you
You never question what you know inside is lax and untrue

But take a look around
Were not running anymore Were in the positive
But we`re ready for the warā€¦ For the war

Fight the Youth
The Youth with poisoned minds
Ignite the truth
Restore sight to these blind
Fight the youth
The youth with poisoned minds
And if they suffer it`s no fault but their own

And every time I see the hatred that engulfs these children
It makes me wonder if the quest for peace will someday subside
I`m not afraid to wage the hopeless battles I must fight
For I could never lose, I know my cause shines in the light

Take a look around
Were not hiding anymore Your weapons cowardice
And we wont take it anymore... Anymore Fight the Youth The Youth with poisoned minds Ignite the truth Restore sight to these blind Fight the youth The youth with poisoned minds And if they suffer its no fault but their own

And all the feelings of a generation fed with anger
Make all the choices for a future where all nightmares come true
I choose to fight for youth, to fight for truth, to fight for justice
I choose to heal the wounds of sacrifice made by the children

Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Angelo Christopher Moore / Christopher Dowd / John Norwood Fisher / Kendall Rey Jones / Phillip Dwight Fisher / Walter Adam Ii Kibby

Fight the Youth lyrics Ā© Universal Music Publishing Group

Well, the end of another fast and busy week. And the start of a short and busy weekend! :rofl:

Iā€™m wondering - if I have to choose between high temps or high humidity which is best to have?
Iā€™m thinking temps because then at least itā€™s a dry heat! LOL!
The Thunderdome is heating up!! If it wasnā€™t for the humidity being so high the plants would be a crisp by now! :rofl:
Iā€™m debating on moving it to the solarium to finish out the grow. I can move it into the shadiest spot in the corner and most importantly itā€™s got super AC! Itā€™s looking like the 4x4 will be for winter grows only and Iā€™ll just have the 2x4 and the deck for the summertime.
Iā€™m good with that honestly. I can grow a ton of weed on the deck. And outdoor growing is easier - the girls seem a lot hardier and less fussy, plus you can pull some killer yields from a few plants! LOL!
Iā€™ll get some pics of the outside girls up soon. They are taking off in this heat wave! And weā€™re a week out from official summer yet! LOL!

Despite the high temp/RH conditions the girls are looking good out there!

The clones!

Green House Dark Phoenix -

Ethos Lilac Dieselā€¦I thinkā€¦

I think thatā€™s the Member Berry on the left and the Apex next to the AC unit.

Iā€™ve lost track of where everybody is currently. It was almost 3am when I was putting it back together the other night.

The Cookies and BCP are looking much better after the flush but the Gelato is still suffering. Iā€™ve been hitting around 1200PPM each feeding so I think Iā€™m gonna bump it slightly next feed and definitely check run off. RDWC sounds so good! LOL!
Iā€™ll get some snaps of them up soon too. LOL!

You might be able to spy out a couple of the outside girls on the deck here. I was trying to get a pic of the hail that fell for like 2 minutes this afternoon! LOL!
Was texting with my buddy across town and they were getting nothing. LOL!

You can see the GSCE and the solos with the dark Phoenix cuts that refuse to die in them! LOL!
Thereā€™s one each in the cagesā€¦I think those are the XXX cutsā€¦I kinda lost track out there but the inside girls are all tagged up.
Thereā€™s another cup and two more plants out there. One behind the pot with the real weeds and the other to the left out of frame.

I actually took my run off which was about 7.0 from the Thunderdome and hitting 2400 PPMs added 2g of rainwater to it and cut the PPMs in half almost and Phā€™d to 6.5 and fed those girls with it. They responded very well actually.
Does anybody think thatā€™s a bad thing? Whatā€™s the worst that could happen? LOL!
Theyā€™ve been rained on twice since then too.

ya know - I gotta get my shit together here soonā€¦I might smoke too much weedā€¦

Nah!

3 Likes

Oh yeah - my second Infinity fan shipped today. 2 down, 1 to go! LOL!
At least theyā€™re giving me the pre-order price on all of them. This one will go into the 4x4 also.
The final one is for the 2x4.
It really is a nice fan and I love the ease of adjustment. Not that the printed holders donā€™t do the job but this is just so quick and easy.

I also broke down and ordered the recent Ethos drop of Shawty R1
Sounds really nice -

The selling point was the Ethos freebie! I was hedging up till I saw that was available! I :heart: the NYD and the Cherry diesel sounds wonderful!!

The Gelato I knew was coming but the LA OG Kush was a surprise pick!

And check this out - weeks or months ago I learned that Colin from Ethos had said the Green House Seeds Co, Super Lemon Haze was the closest to the original cut he had ever run across. I thought I had SLH from ILGM but apparently never pulled the trigger. Anyway, NASC was out of the Green House SLH so I put my name on the notify list. Well, they notified me todayā€¦ :rofl:
Them and more Gelato and some other mystery will be here next week! LOL!

Might do a single SLH in the 2x4 for the next grow! LOL!

Oh - I also started a Ethos Haze auto as my next in that series. The Citradelic Sunset is taking off now! She was a slow grower for an auto - as far as my limited experience with autos goesā€¦

HGE!!!

4 Likes

Well obviously I took a night off! LOL! Itā€™s been kinda nice just watching TV and getting highā€¦Iā€™m finally getting used to this vape thing. At first I thought it was a total piece of shit but once I figured out to just turn everything to MAX itā€™s a lot better! It will still choke your ass if youā€™re not careful! :rofl:

At any rate, the arrival of and the impending arrival of new seeds inspired me to complete a project I started like 3 weeks ago. LOL!

Got my Seed Vault in full effect. Itā€™s not big and fancy or even lockable, but itā€™s neat and compact and organized and will fit in my man cave fridge so no complaints from the woman. :smile:
Next is to make a list! LOL!

The Ethos strains are all on the right. The Autos, all 3 strains, and the Fems are in the far right chambers. The Regs and a few info cards on the strains are in the other 2.
The 2 chambers on the left are the rest of my beans from everyone except Ethos. I, for obvious reasons, have more Ethos strains than anything else. :laughing: Keep 'em coming!!
So many strains I want to grow after going through that list again!

Itā€™s a bamboo tea box I got from Woot for like $7 and I ordered 1 3/4" ziplocs from Amazon. 1000 for like 10 or 12 bucks. I got bags out the ass! :rofl:
Ooh! Just thought about this - next time I get up Iā€™m gonna drop a mini-hygrometer in there with them and see what itā€™s like in the box to make sure Iā€™m not pushing any extremes.
Since I donā€™t have access to a vault in the side of a frozen mountain on hand the $150 man cave beer fridge is gonna have to do!
Same difference, right?

HGE!!!

Damn Iā€™m bored and stoned!

4 Likes

My brother got the multipass but still buy more drops lolā€¦ girls look amazing man great job

2 Likes

God damn it @Tylersays for having me stumble upon this information about new strain available. Now i just spent another $150 on seeds that i dont need, but want cause you can never have too much ethos genetics :joy:
Just grabbed a 5 pack of the shorty as well . And also a 5 pack of citradelic sunset and then choose ethos cookies auto and ethos chem d auto and then june freebie gelato and free fem photos . I hope i get those la og kush ones i donā€™t have that in my collection yet lol

1 Like

@Tylersays that cherry diesel cross sounds awesome. Wasent an available choice for me to choose from. You probably got the last ones , you beat me to it this time ā€¦lol

1 Like

I also have to get my seed vault more organized and legit lol . Up to now i have just had all my seeds in either their original packaging , or in those little plastic vials which are in a case inside of a cardboard box inside of my safe lol. I have a few wooden boxes sort of like yours so maybe ill use one of those cause after this next seed order arrives i will officially be out of room in that cardboard box ive been using lmfao

2 Likes

Oh snap didnt know you were part of this crew seeds anonymous lolā€¦ i got drop more ethos babies

2 Likes

Oh my god you have so many damn seeds :rofl::rofl::sunglasses: youā€™re set for this life and the next! :laughing:

2 Likes

@Flipdawg08 - I signed up for the update emails from Ethos and NASC and got info about the new drop like a month ago. Thereā€™s also a new Lilac based seed group out too. Canā€™t remember if itā€™s the Diesel or the Cookiesā€¦Itā€™s similar to the Grandpaā€™s Stash mix pack I got a while back - each of the strains is a cross with the Lilac. It was hard not buying that one too!
The CrescendO X GPS #12 I have going now is from the Grandpas mix and is shaping up to be a great plant! And the Lilac Diesel is great too! It just came out so they probably wonā€™t retire it for a while so I still have time to pick it up! LOL! Speaking of, there was a couple of other strains retiring soon that I might have to go back and get! LOL!
Before the new box I just kept them in a series of padded envelopes in their original packaging in the fridge and it started getting kind of bulky. That box came up on the site a few weeks back and I thought to myself - that looks nice and about the right size. And it is! Any vials or anything that would fit inside the baggie was kept. The little boxes are cool but had to get sacrificed.
Everything is alphabetized for a quick flip through and ease of use too.
Iā€™ve got the Citradelic Sunset Auto from the Multipass drop going now and if she produces nicely I see a pack of Fems in my future. :laughing:

@Se7en - Yeah - I get a little obsessed at times with things! :laughing:
I canā€™t even begin to remember how many times Iā€™ve sworn off buying more beans but then Iā€™ll read a smoke report, see a grow or get an update email from one of the banks and itā€™s like Dammit! Here I go again! LOL!
Iā€™m hoping that when this whole shithouse goes up in flames I can use weed to tame the zombie hordes that roam the earth looking for brains. Or I will have grown and smoked enough that they detect no brains in this head at all and just pass me by. :rofl:
Not gonna lie - I agonize for weeks when Iā€™m getting close to starting some new beans. I really do have a ton of options to choose from and itā€™s hard to decide. They all just sound so damn good!
And the Reg seeds that came with the Multipass drop present an even bigger problem. If I get females thatā€™s great, if I get males itā€™ll be hard to not want to cross it with a complimentary female I may have going and make even MORE seeds! LOL!
Weed may not be addictive, but buying weed seeds certainly is! LOL!
If I stopped buying seeds right now Iā€™m still set for life with the Multipass purchase. A big buy in price up front but the first drop I got from it had 148 seeds. And Iā€™m guaranteed at least 10 new strains a year for the rest of the life of Ethos. As long as Ethos is around Iā€™m set!

ILGM was probably my first 4 or 5 buys and Iā€™ve had great luck with their genetics, but honestly I just donā€™t need 20 seeds of the same strain. Iā€™d rather have smaller packs at smaller prices and more variety. I can always go buy more if something really stands out.
I canā€™t speak highly enough of ILGM Super Skunk, GDP and New York Diesel - all great strains that are easy growing. The NYD can be a little temperamental but the high is well worth the effort!

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads and I feel sorry for you! LOL!

5 Likes