Tying down stems

i just tried 2 tie down the stem as soon I tried the stem just snapped is there anything i can do @garrigan62

How bad is the snap? If it’s not bad, you could leave it like that.

If it’s bad, you’ll want to grab some tape and hold the stalk up right while you tape her back together. The tape acts as a support while the plant will heal itself and be stronger than ever.

You’ll be alright if it you fix it as quickly as possible.

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Did it snap, like actually break? Or is it just bent over completely?

Gause and honey?

1 Like

Popsicle stick or pencils for splints and tape possibly a drizzle of honey you might have just super cropped your plant thats not that’s bad it doesn’t look like the skin was broken here is what I did to mine on purpose

2 Likes

does this picture help ?

that’s what I should b using ?

Some of mine end up that way and it is not a crisis. Just splint them and they should be back to new in no time. I’ve used electrical tape for splinting and it worked fine. The branch should be fine.

Some times they just heal spontaneously

3 Likes

No I was just giving you an idea of it was snapped severely, it looks to me just a supercrop type of bend, or is it just me?

3 Likes

I haven’t really used supercrop but from what I understand it is like that.

2 Likes

From what I’ve read it looks similar to that, but I’m not 100% sure. I would just listen to the more experienced growers on this one, I was just tryin to give you ideas incase it was really snapped, like it broke skin

1 Like

awesome!!! thanks for the response that’s a huge tip for the future.

2 Likes

awesome thanks!!! for the advise i was really stressing for a bit had 2 light 1 up. but I’m on that right now.

No problem brother

1 Like

where do you normally remove the tape?

@perezj17 yeah looks like a super crop it did not break all the way through you should be perfectly fine you’re in good hands with the people around you @Hawkeye_diesel told you pretty much exactly what I would’ve told you she should be fine good luck my friend

2 Likes

@TxGrowman @Hogmaster @Hawkeye_diesel does this look okay

2 Likes

That’s fine ,you would hate to see what I do to mine on purpose.

3 Likes

show some pics!!! I wanna learn more on super crops

You pretty much just did it take your fingers kind of smashed the stem with your fingers kind of roll it and then bend that is super cropping and you bend it in the direction of how you wanted to grow you will notice in a couple hours that your flowers will start to turn up to the light

2 Likes