Ty ilgm 640g ww auto

Hey all just like to thanks all the posters and ILGM for supplying kick arse info and kick arse seeds, set 5 auto WW seeds down harvested 4 of them and averaged 4 ounces per plant 560g total of the 4. The 5th was a weird girl who was a monster and towered above everything else I had to move it into its own tent taking up an entire 1.2m x 1.2m tent. I ended up getting 640grams of awesome bud off just this one plant. That’s a total of 1.2kgs from 5 plants with this being my first ever auto grow, with only LST.

21 Likes

@NZAuto, Awesome. Outfrgginstanding

1 Like

Is that a wet or dry weight! Either way good job!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Glad you are having great results.

1 Like

Welcome and here is something to remember if you weighed the buds before the complete drying process. You will lose around 80% of your weight.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Awesome haul :+1:t2:
Congratulations :champagne:

1 Like

Thankyou! This is dry weight and without stalk and stem

3 Likes

Thank you been very exciting!

1 Like

Thank you for the advice, this is all dry weight though so its why I’m rather shocked :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thankyou! Will probably be a slow poster but I’ll try keep things up to date

Great job

That is a nice haul for sure…congrats. :+1:
I finally broke the 1/2 lb mark aka the 224 gram dry mark myself.

2 Likes

Awesome to see great results. On my first grow and chopped the runt of 3 GGA this week Got 895 grams wet trimmed. Can’t wait to see the final yield.

2 Likes

Great job and welcome to the forum.

Awesome Dry weight! That’s a great pull for sure off of one!! Hoping to get a good harvest this time around too! Got 450ish off of my last THREE! LOL! …BUT things are different this time around😎