Two weeks in the glow cycle And now I’m getting saggy leafs

A question of a fellow grower:
Just about two weeks in the glow cycle And now I’m getting saggy leafs. Any ideas? I’m using fox farms happy frog soil 75 to 80 degrees with 8 t5 bulbs 20 on 4 off also minimal growth over the last 2 days.

White widow auto. Indoor Foxfarm soil The soil run off is about a 6 very light chemicals only a quarter strength of Fox Farms recommended nutrients The temperature varies between 70 and 85° Humidity at 40% t5 lights A fan for ventilation

Thanks for any advice!

1 Like

With the soil you are using i dont think nutes are necessary. Whats your ph?

At this stage you get alot of root development so you will see some vegetative growth slowing. The drooping leaves looks like overwatering to me, make sure you top layer of soil drys out completely before watering again. To test this put your finger in the soil and it should be dry until at least the first knuckle of your finger.

3 Likes

I used Happy Frog for my seedlings in the Solo Cup stage. No nutes, and very little water, which as I understand it helps the plant develop roots as it searches for water. I think i underwatered a bit but the girls tolerated it fine. All of my other enviro. was similar to yours. I agree w BBQ that they look overwatered. I watered mine about every 3-4 days. Seemed like a long time and was hard not to feed them but they didn’t seem to mind. DO NOT FLUSH I don’t see the need at this stage. Just pH the water and they’ll be fine. RH seems a little low but I’m fighting that issue too. Please feel free to follow along on my Journal.

Peace

I think you are confusing his soil with Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil. That is the nutrient-rich soil that doesn’t require additional nutrients until the flowering stage. Happy Frog is more of a “medium nutrient” soil and Light Warrior is just basic soil.

1 Like

Sorry sweetie, its early & thought i saw the ocean mix.

1 Like

May be time to pot up to its forever home. When my plant was that size in that pot, my roots were running out of room

1 Like