Two weeks befor flowering

Hi can someone tell me what I should be doing to weeks befor flower regarding feeding and watering should I be flushing ???

1 Like

Sounds like you have about a month left of heavy veg growth. Those two weeks plus two weeks of stretch, at least. I would keep feeding whatever you are currently for that timeframe and if anything will need higher ppms of the same. Just gave mine bloom nutes for the first time this week, third week of flower. One still stretching so still giving veg nutes to that one. Definitely see what other people have to say but that’s what I was advised to do and it’s working out well :wink:.

following

Are you currently in veg,or are you weeks into flower. Honestly it’s difficult to give advice without knowing any details of your grow. If you would like to get the best advice please fill out a support ticket. Just copy and paste this to your reply and fill in the info. Once you have done that we can help out. Please take pics of plants. Need to take your pics in natural light or with flash from camara especially if your lights have a blue or purple tint to them.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Thanks!

1 Like