Two trainwreck look very different

I’m growing a couple of TrainWreck; however they look very different. Any ideas what’s going on? Any input would be appropriated. The picture is 5 weeks into flower.

1 Like

Different phenos, probably. Have they been getting exactly the same treatment?

2 Likes

Exactly the same nutes, popped on the same day and been together ever since. Was curious if I got a random seed. They smell different as well, but they both have that spicy undertone.

1 Like

On fem seed the genetics will be completely different you will never have 2 grow the same but it’s smelling different I do not have an answer for that they look beautiful @TDK0327 but when dryrand cured you will be able to tell if there is a true smell and taste difference . Sometimes I have a plant that has a smell and one with nothing till dryer and cured

Looks like you have 2 different light spectrum one looks pink and other purple

3 Likes

I added a light during flowering, it has a more purple look to it, plants seem to like it. This is my first grow so I am learning as I go. I appreciate the help and input. I am looking forward to trying them both and seeing if there is a difference.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to watching and hearing about it For your first grow they look outstanding

2 Likes