Two possible problems with germination

Hey guys first timer here. So I might have two potential problems that I could use your help on. First I’m put 6 seeds in 6 different cups. 3 girl scout cookie autos and 3 Bruce Banner autos. Well the three girl scout cookies grew some tails within 72 hours but the Bruce banners looked to have only cracked open. I put all of the seeds in coca coir with pearl Light into 5 gallon fabric pots. Did I plant the three seeds that only cracked to early? Will they sprout in the pots? Second potential problem is when I used my water can to dampen the coca coir some of the coca coir collapsed on the seed and closed up the little hole I made to put the seed in. Will that cause issues when trying to sprout out of the coca coir? Thank you so much in advance.

1 Like

I just put 5 ak’s in water for 3 days. 4 sprouted tails one barely cracked open and didn’t grow a tail. I planted all 5 after the 3 day period. Within 2 days of planting in soil I had all 5 break through the top of the soil. The seed with no tail is approximately one day behind in growth. Second I have always covered over the holes that were made to plant said seeds. Hope you grow goes well don’t get discouraged.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I feel so much better.

I’m really new to all this as well. I have 2 decent grows with bag seed. This is my first try with real genetics and I am very impressed. Post up some pictures throughout the grow. Remember to keep your soil moist maybe mist it twice a day with a spray bottle. I used a cfl light and kept it 2-3 inches above the pots till they sprouted. Then tried to stay 3 to 4 inches from the top of the plant. Hope this helps