Two plants in one pot

Can I put two white widow autos in a five pound pot. I tried to germinate a seed and I thought it was a dud. So I germinated another and now they both have sprouted.

Welcome to the forum. Sadly you can not grow two plants in a five gal pot. They need room, each plant that is to grow properly. Try to carefully remove one of the seedlings and try and put it in its own pot so hopefully you have two plants. happy growing :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

Thx I have not put them in soil yet. Right now they are still in a seedling starter kit. Should I put them together until I can get more soil and a pot? Thx in advance.

I would encourage to separate them as soon as possible. Do you have another solo cup to put one in? :rofl: :bat:

That’s what they are in now.

They will be ok in those pots until you put them in there final home. :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

My last grows frosty gelato auto had so much root that why I pulled it out of its 5 gallon pot no medium fell out of the dense root ball I had to stab and punch it before it started to let anything through

1 Like

Thank you

Allday420, my friend did the same thing, it this time it paid off, but transplanting from a bucket to the ground wasn’t cool, almost broke the roots. The bad part, or downside, is the bigger plant robs nutrients from the other plant, leaving the other sometimes starved. So all in all it’s really not wise to grow two in one bucket to close together in my experience need at least 2 feet apart from each other.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like