Two girls starting to flower!

15 Likes

Congratulations! It’s a girl! AND she’s great looking. Welcome aboard also. Lots of helpful people here if you need help with anything. Happy growing!

3 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower! These are from bag seed so we have no idea what strain they are. How long do you think at this stage they will in flower til they are ready for harvest? This is our first indoor grow.

5 Likes

Every strain is different, and my best guess since she just started, I would say you have 4-6 weeks until harvest. A lot of people grow mystery strain bag seed, I myself have collected a couple for later. I’m also on my first grow, and I am only giving you a best guess based on my education here. Someone more knowledgeable might give a better answer. But most everyone on EST is asleep, being in Alaska, I’m still up for a bit. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch @Covertgrower! We take any advice on growing we can get…always learning!
The only dumb questions are the ones that are never asked…:wink:

6 Likes

@Buck3 if you’d like to follow along in my first post/grow journal you’re more than welcome! I’ll be updating tomorrow on cloning! (First time) also my new grow tent that I’ve put together. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

If that is a photo period plant you need to wait at least 8-12 weeks. Sorry

4 Likes

Thanks @M4ur, I wasn’t sure. Thank you for clarifying. I did say best guess!

2 Likes

Looking good @Buck3!
I agree with @M4ur you probably have another 8 weeks or so before harvest. They should bulk up nicely though :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks @Jmesser80 @M4ur and @Covertgrower! Figured as much but wasn’t sure. Lol…gonna be a long couple of months. :unamused:

2 Likes

It’s from some bag seed @M4ur, so no idea what strain…I call it Street Skunk…:rofl:

5 Likes

@Buck3 you’re ahead of me on the flowering! I’m flipping the light cycle to 12/12 tonight!

2 Likes

20170828_211648
These two girls are full of flowers and about to out grow the tent. Not bad, at least I think, for our first indoor grow (still learning). I know we have a ways to go until they’re ready, but getting excited! :sunglasses:
While I’m thinking about it, where can we find the funny weed emogis? They crack me up!:rofl:

11 Likes

@Wishingilivedina420state
20170829_21091020170829_21094120170829_211115.
Put some pics on yesterday too.

6 Likes

Looking good , just my two cents here. I’d get them in s.o.g. Fast spread them branches out trust me it makes all the difference in the world.

2 Likes

Man they look great no nute burn or ph flux spots well done @Buck3 very nice :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Aren’t they too big? They are about 5 feet tall now. She’s been doing some bending on them but they are very stiff and afraid they might break.

2 Likes

Not in my opinion, super crop while you still have plenty of time. It’s your call but I super crop like a made man. I really should be the mad super cropper. It’s only to late about two to three weeks before final flush for me.

2 Likes

How many long top branches on the plant in top left pic and how long are they?

1 Like

Have to talk it over with the boss. This is our first indoor grow…still learning with the bag seed.

2 Likes