Two different versions of heaven side by side

Get it your way.

Do you want separate rooms for:

1. Water and sink, supplies, seeds, soil, nutrients, measuring, mixing, testing.
  2. Mom and clone
  3. Veg
  4. Flower
  5. Harvest and trim
  6. Dry
  7. Cure

OR do you want something else? An underground lair or a “tree” house. A New york penthouse appt, perhaps or a barge farm out on the sea, living off rain and solar. Private island, maybe or logistically too complicated? Mountain side may be exciting too, you could use the different sides for their light benefit depending on season.

We all have that perfect grow. Or that exciting grow. We want to do it one day!!

I’m resisting a second tent because I’m considering a much bigger installation grow room. I want to enclose an area of my basement and manage humidity and temperature in that space so I can be passive in my tent. Or two big rooms one for flower and one for veg… imagine two large spaces each with different color lights, different air temps, airflow, relative humidity… sounds like…

Two different versions of heaven side by side.

2 Likes

Yeah, all of the above lol :+1:

1 Like

Small bow large audience… or large bow small audience? Does it really matter… this performance is for me

Woah I’m soooo stoned

1 Like

:slight_smile: ??? . I decided to guess. “What does it mean…”

Lol I have no idea. I was freakin blazed

1 Like

I want an underground lair. Tunnels, roots entwined with the walls and floor, smell of earth…

2 Likes

You want a man cave… lmao

2 Likes

:smile: That’s cool. I get it, 2 versions of heaven. Wasn’t paying attention.

1 Like

I thought it was a cool idea. Two different heavens…

1 Like

I laughed really hard at that! :joy: :+1:

2 Likes