Twisted, wavy leaves

Friend is growing shiva. He’s a very experienced grower, but cannot figure out why the whole crop of clones has been doing this since they were small. Grown in promixhp. Growing under t-5’s. Been growing the same way, the same genetics for 8 years, so he’s kinda confounded.

Help!

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve seen mine do that when I had fungus gnats. Other than that let me tag a few peeps to give their thoughts. @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj @Hogmaster @garrigan62

2 Likes

@MattyBear yeah would you make them go like that mate i have never had that problem just yet.

@blackthumbbetty

I’m giving you a Support Ticket Please fill it out so we can better help you.
I’em thinking your P H is out of wack

Copy/Paste: This “Support Ticket” Into Your Forum Post.
Answer These Simple Questions The Best You Can.
If You Do Not Know, Or Do Not Use Something; Just Say So = Na

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

Questions And Facts Will Help Us Help You 

I’ll have to get back to you on more info from him. I’m trying to convince him to join the forum so he can get info for himself. :smiley:

@blackthumbbetty

Ok that’s fine we will all be here and will be more than happy to help him out.
Just tell him we don’t bite ok lol

Will

3 Likes

Its in all of the plants. Ive seen clones do this do to it having a just bad genes. Or sepofora fungi. Like a mushroom factory in your soil. Or mix. My spelling is not correct on the fungi.

And what are the temps. Look low thats how it all starts. I keep it hot and dry.

Sorry I’m of no help but I’m really interested in hearing what this is. I’ve had wavy leaves before but I always thought it was due to under over-watering. That’s obviously not the issue that your friends having. All those plants like that looks kind of crazy. Good luck!

1 Like

I would not call this bad genetics, at all. This is the first time it’s happened in 8 years. I can attest to the quality. It’s an amazing Shiva.

1 Like

so these were grown in Pro mix HP they are clones of Shiva offspring I named it Shefire I’ve been growing it for years and just started having this problem with the leaves twisting. I’ve been using the same fertilizer NSR greenleaves. I add one heaping teaspoon of lime to the soil when I transplant to the large containers. The plants get plenty of water not overwatered, temperature is 78 degrees constant, atmosphere is dry 40 to 45% humidity, plenty of air circulation, grown indoors under T5 fluorescents, 20 hours light cycle. over time the leaves eventually straighten out. They are healthy otherwise and there seems to be no lasting ill effects so maybe they are just growing super fast…?

Welcome @shefi. I have no idea. Hopefully someone will

Oops. I meant welcome @Shefire

1 Like