Twisted sisters. Enlightened by cubes

Good song. This would also be a good time to be sippin on gin n juice. I saw Snoop open up for the peppers down in Albuquerque on a perfect nice desert night.

4 Likes

Another of the same album.
Righteous and the wicked.

8 Likes

As with every project I undertake, I conducted critical analysis of the grow thus far.
I was not satisfied with the growth pattern of GL. So I released the kracken and gave her 2 days of freedom.

Then I retied her and was ruthless with defol of undergrowth.

With the lead up to flip, I will gradually decrease light hours, until 12/12.
Good vibes, stay safe :v:

14 Likes

Looks great brother. In a few weeks you’ll never know you were there. :+1::grin::v:

4 Likes

Your gonna have some monsters Brother!! I love the work!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks Gents, I’m lovin the positive vibes, how can I fail with such awesome support and some of the best growers in the world giving me advice. :v:
I am so thankful I found this forum.

9 Likes

Me too. This place is great. Sometimes you even get shown problems before you realize they are problems. Valuable stuff to be found all over threads up in this forum.

8 Likes

GL is looking great. She’s getting pretty big. You’re going to be very happy once the plant starts stretching and budding out.

3 Likes

Wow. Looks amazing. I’ve gotta get more aggressive with my defoliation.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone.

@shindig153, I think I made the right call with GL, all the wispy undergrowth was filling in the available space, so, it had to go to make room for the main branches.

@Geef I have been following your journal, you are doing a great job and your girls look bushy and healthy, I have found that training can be addictive and I have had to refrain from over-training. :v:

3 Likes

She’s looking great!

2 Likes

Thanks brother :+1:
I can’t believe the growth that yours, @Dman1969 and @Oldguy’s young ones are making, growing so quick :partying_face:
I almost kept some clones, when trimming, but I’m not fully prepped for perpetual yet…

2 Likes

I’m definitely thinking of cloning a couple of them. :wink:

3 Likes

There was 1 under branch that would have made an excellent clone, but now my daughter is smoking it :joy:

4 Likes

That’s what our daughter is smoking tonight, also.

A sacrificial branch

3 Likes

I just saw the sacrifice, it looks awesome B.

Saw this endangered species in it’s natural habitat today.

Weirdest thing was, even though I didn’t need it, I felt a strong compulsion to buy it. I didn’t of course, left it for others. :v:

8 Likes

Who needs to sh=t this much?
Mindblown

2 Likes

I can’t believe it myself. I will continue to distribute TP to people in need, while it lasts. (Wife has a commercial supplier)

6 Likes

Good for you guys. We gave out 6 rolls the other day

3 Likes

I think I gave about a dozen rolls to clients this week.
Your generosity is commendable B.

2 Likes