Twisted sisters. Enlightened by cubes

@Enlightened420 Yeah I am enjoying reading her stuff. Thing that is getting me is my high tolerance to everything. This is the path I have to walk and hopefully I will stumble on a way that will be beneficial to me. Lucky for me I have the weight to experiment with. :+1:

3 Likes

@MrPeat I make brownies that are pretty potent and simple to make. All I do grind my buds decarb and add directly into the brownies mix. Cook and ready to go. Takes a lot less time and I’ve had great results. I put 10 to 14 grams of bud per batch and get about 90 pieces. I tell everyone I share with to eat a half a piece the first time around to test for potency. One piece normally rocks my world. Sometimes to much.

5 Likes

@shindig153 If you don’t mind me asking how do you decarb? I wanna learn how to do edibles. Thanks in advance. :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I grind my buds first so they’re already in tiny pieces. Put it in a Mason jar and seal it tight. Heat the oven to 240 and let it cook in the jar. Make sure to pull it out a couple times and shake it up a little. I keep in the oven for 40 to 50 minutes. You can also use a cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper as well. The mason jar is a lot less smelly.

After that process you’re ready to add it to whatever you want. It’s ready for making butter or oil. I stick to brownies because it’s easy. No bake cookies were good as well but harder to get a consistent dose.

5 Likes

@shindig153 Thank you Brother that’s really easy! I wasn’t wanting to do the alcohol thing at this point. I’m going to learn this stuff one day. Have a great day!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

@Dman1969 You’re welcome. You have a great day as well.

4 Likes

@shindig153 I’m out of likes hope this will do Brother :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

I have you covered on the likes. And thanks @shindig153. I wasn’t aware of just decarb and put it directly into the recipe. I will try that and see if it works for me or not. :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

GL - Week 12/9 veg.

I was hoping that my order from OGS would be here last week, I feel that GL has depleted the soil somewhat and is in need of a feed, ideally I would liked to have fed last week, for final 2 weeks of veg. The wind has blown a different direction.

Nice trunk action.

Choc - Week 10/8 veg.

She bounces back from training within a day or 2. GL is taking longer everytime.

Clones needed up-potting, while I was at it, I decided to surgically remove the netting from peat pellets, I can honestly say it was a horrifying experience, I could almost hear them screaming.

Life has been good to me, this was my office for Friday, my client wanted to go fishing, no fish, but a relaxing, harmonious afternoon.

@shindig153, thanks for the decarbing and browny info, a nice easy method, I like it.

Good vibes and stay safe everyone :v:

14 Likes

You too man. :v:

2 Likes

Hey Brother your girls are looking awesome and what a day at the office! :wink: Hope you have a relaxing and stoned night.:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks brother, you as well.
It’s 10:45am here in Oz :v:

4 Likes

I forget Brother it’s 7:48 pm here. I hope you have a high and amazing day then! Lol :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I have a hard time remembering all the people all over the world :earth_americas: that are here and all the different time zones. I’ll get it straight one day just be patient with me. :joy: :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

I do too man don’t feel bad lol

5 Likes

@ReconBravo how big have your babies got mine are 1 1/2 tall. I’m thinking they are stretching too much so I lowered my lights. I’m sorry @Enlightened420 forgot what :thread: i was on. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

So do I answer here or … :joy: about an inch.

4 Likes

I think :thinking: my lights were too high. Thanks brother
Sorry :neutral_face: again @Enlightened420 I’m watching too many :thread:’s :joy::rofl::laughing:

3 Likes

Feel free my brother’s everything welcome here (except drama, I’m allergic to that sh!t) all the babies are looking great on everyone’s threads.

6 Likes

Don’t worry about time @Dman1969, she is a fickle b!tch :joy:

6 Likes