Twisted sisters. Enlightened by cubes

Or you could grow a bud like @kaptain3d won with. I think it was Purple Kush :purple_heart: I remember when he posted it, someone jokingly commented that this just isn’t fair after they saw it. So maybe kap can show us how to grow a beauty like that one. I’m fairly sure he got about 90% of the votes with that one. :+1:

10 Likes

That was a Purple Haze… and I won only because you weren’t in that month BOM! :crazy_face:

10 Likes

9 Likes

No, no my friend… The secret is Fishshit, not bullshit! :crazy_face:

13 Likes

Uh-Oh the secret is out. There will now be a world wide shortage of fish poop.:slightly_smiling_face::laughing::sweat_smile::+1:

13 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

And seaweed and kelp extract!

6 Likes

I’m now out of likes :+1:Maybe the reward for getting into BOM Hall of Fame, should be unlimited likes :smile::laughing::rofl:

9 Likes

Hey Nuts… my girls are growing 2 inches a day now!

10 Likes

Yeah! Maybe you should get a free order of seeds or a bong? Maybe a trophy or wall hanging? :thinking:

5 Likes

Five free seeds is enough, I was just kidding around because I was out of likes :+1:

4 Likes

If there was a contest for biggest plants you’d be the Champion :trophy::wink: Last season your girls were amazing :clap: I’m expecting the same this season.

3 Likes

Well size isnt everything obviously! Lol… but yeah should be pounding the ceiling again this year, trying something different. Last year I supercropped and pinched, this year, knowing how this plant grows, Im not doing anything other than removing sucker branches, dead leaves, interior useless bud sites. Im hoping for a 1/4 pound main cola.
My concern is space, I only have 5 feet of height left and a month of veg/ stretch to go still.

4 Likes

Flattered that you have me on your mind :wink: but is was in fact @SheilaT that asked :kissing_heart:

So you’re saying it’s really all smoke and mirrors? :rofl: I kid, I kid. It was a very worthy win. Congrats once again Dawg! :clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Kind of, except when you have one like kaptain3d. I am saying that getting the best photo of bud, can make a difference. I went through, probably 100 pics to get that one. :+1:

7 Likes

Congrats on the hall of fame my friend you deserve it​:+1::australia::australia:

5 Likes

Nah I totally got what you meant, just yankin’ ya chain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You do create beautiful buds, my friend.

4 Likes

Maybe a new member called chihuahuanuts will show up and start winning BOM someday lol.

Congrats brother. You grow beautiful plants and your pics are top notch. A winning combo lol :pray::cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Otis won’t allow it, he’s enjoying the fame :sunglasses:

See he won’t even walk, he now expects to be carted around.

17 Likes

Hes too stoned to walk! Farc dat bro push me!

9 Likes