Twisted sisters. Enlightened by cubes

Thanks man

3 Likes

That Lebanese has long leaves, like fingers reaching out to soak up whatever you give them. Thumbs up! Peace…

5 Likes

Thanks for dropping in
Sheriff @Gremmall.
How’s the hunting my friend?

3 Likes

I suspect that one might be a dude? I have 1 dude confirmed and 1 female so far.

1 Like

WTF another sprout…

The seeds in this starter soil have been dormant for well over a month and now they’re deciding to sprout?!?!
Ok, I can roll with that, just goes to show, you can never count a seed out of the game.

This Cherry bomb just about 6ft and still growing (even with a calcium deficiency)

I’ve been stalling on the flip, to give the vegglings a chance to catch up

SBR candy striping, :green_heart: this strain and I haven’t even smoked it yet :drooling_face:

:v::green_heart: :smiley:

21 Likes

Gorgeous brother. :+1:

This though. :point_up::point_up::point_up:
Pretty crazy :poop: right there.
Maybe I should have a bit more patience with mine :thinking:.
Hope ur havin a great evenin brother.

:v::pray::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Damn, my friend your ladies are out of control. I like it :ok_hand:

8 Likes

:monkey::briefs: Brothers.
It’s been a cruisy ass, giraffe lips kinda day my friends, even had time to make a few adjustments in the Growzone (Almost bought more lights too) it was a moment of weakness, surely I don’t need more light :woozy_face: But 1 more couldn’t hurt, could it?

12 Likes

My Brother your girls are are looking stellar and you got a bonus girl!! :sunglasses: The Grow Gods are smiling upon you! :v::pray::metal: I’m workin on :giraffe::lips: as we speak! I hope your day is Awesome. :crossed_fingers:
And I got Monkeys :monkey: undies too!

3 Likes

Hunting was great this year @Enlightened420. I got 3 bucks this year even tho I’m more of a gardener now than a hunter :cowboy_hat_face:
I’ve been kicking the fishes asses around here on the regular since February lol. Largemouth bass and crappie mostly. The frog bite is coming around finally and that’s my favorite way to catch them!
My plants are on cruise control and life is good :pray::green_heart::pray:. I’ve been really busy and that’s a plus too lol
I pray that everyone who reads this can say the same :wave::innocent:

That’s the bong I won on Cody’s ig giveaway :clap::cowboy_hat_face:

23 Likes

Nice bong! Cool plants too!

4 Likes

Plants looking good my friend!!:australia::australia:

3 Likes

Thanks Gromies,
Still broke ass this AM.
:monkey::briefs: @Oldguy @Bulldognuts @Dman1969 @Cannabian @Mat

@Gremmall,
Sounds like your world is super green my brother,
Frogging, sounds like the way I like to catch Barra, great fun.
Congrats on your IG win,
that bong is downright awesome!
Great work @CoyoteCody,
your art is taking shape nicely brother.

Apologies to all of my friends,
I too have been extraordinarily busy and am way behind on my reading…

14 Likes

I feel your pain on this My Brother I’m watching more journals than I can read! My old a$$ is trying to keep up but it ain’t easy. :rofl::sunglasses::v::metal:

12 Likes

This is literally me trying to catch up

:laughing::rofl::laughing:

11 Likes

The grow zone is looking great! Plants are looking happy.

My sbr trichomes started to show amber on day 52 of flower. I’m going let her amber up a while longer. Shooting for roughly 50/50 amber/milky. Never gone that long before on any plant in the past. Curious to see if there is a noticeable difference.

7 Likes

@shindig153

I’m planning on taking more clones shortly, this time I will take larger samples to see if there is a difference, maybe they will root easier?.. :crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

On my first cloning attempt I took stems from my first pruning. They didn’t make it, I’m fairly confident that they were to small. On my second attempt I used more mature and larger cuttings, they seem to be pulling through.

8 Likes

I try the lowest node, i found that if i wait until they are longer and stronger its definitely easier and the success rate go’s way up :face_with_monocle: my experience

5 Likes

So far I’m battling 1000…
From 10 clones cut, they have all survived so far, I use the bottom nodes also, but put my success rate down to Aloe Vera and the knowledge I learned on @Mrcrabs cloning thread, prior to my 1st attempt…

12 Likes